Past

Jk became tensed and shocked....suddenly he ran near the table to catch yn from falling down....

She she not fully conscious .....

Jk made her sit on the chair sprinkled water in her face......

When she was little ok she asked him for a cup of water for drinking.......

Jk gave a cup of water......then he checked her pulse,temperature,and bp

Her Bp was very low.........

Jk concluded that she was not taking her meals and skipping it ............He then casually asked her what she ate

Jk: yn you bo is very low ....it is very bad for your health.......ok now tell me what you ate for breakfast????

Yn didn't replied and was looking down

Jk. Yn I am asking you ....answer me....

Yn still didn't reacted and tears stared to from in her eyes.......
But jk didn't notice her tears....

Jk..ok then tell me what you ate for dinner yesterday????

Even now yn didn't look up and answered she was still looking down and now her tears started falling from her eyes.....

Jk became angry and cupped her face...he was surprised to see yn crying.....

Jk..yn what happened dear why r u crying????
He asked and embrace her head in his chest......

Yn also hold him and started crying on his chest....

Jk..sshh don't cry Im here na...... don't cry dear.....

After sometime yn was calm......

Jk.: I think you have some problem if you want to share it with me you can or else no need......

Yn didn't said anything and jk thought that he is crossing his limits by interfering into her life and went to his cabin wardrobe prepare medicine for yn.....

When he stood up yn hold his hand and said

Yn: I will tell

Jk: ok

Yn: I lost my parents when I was 10 and my relatives send me to an orphanage ....I stayed there and studied under my scholarship......when I completed my studies and got my job here I moved to a rent house.......

The salary which you provided this month, I used it for a poor lady who came to our hospital for treatment..she told me that her children abandoned her and she has only little amount for her...I felt pity on her and spend my on her treatment..... Then the remaining money which I had was not enough for me to buy the grocery.so I didn't cooked anything from three days.....I am starving for three days......(saying this she started crying terribly)

Jk felt heart touched sad and tears started forming in his eyes.......but suddenly he wiped it.

He thought to ask her more to find her problem

Jk: yn what about you friends,relatives and all..

Yn smiled sarcastically and said

Yn: I don't have friends they always bully me in school saying that I'm a orphan with poor background....and about my relatives in dont know anything about them whether they are dead or alive...... I don't know it feels to be loved .....I didn't even feel love from anyone other than my parents....

Jk pov

Wait my dear baby I will take away all your sorrows and I will make you feel loved.....I will shower all my love to you........I am waiting for the right time to propose you......wait my dear honey today evening I will show you the lovable Jungkook to you

Jk: you came to.me to ask something right??????

Yn started coughing and jk rubbed her back until she calm down.......

Yn: sir I'm really sorry I came here to ask some money from you to pay the rent for my house.......if I didn't pay the rent then the house owner will send me out of the house.....
Don't take me wrong sir ...but I promise you that I will return the money before the next salary....if I failed then you can cut that amount from my salary.....

Jk became hear touched .....he is so sad that even now she is asking money for the house and not to buy the grocery........

Jk: ok I will provide you money....now you will pay the rent then what about your food what will you do for that......

Yn looked down....

Jk: (on call). Bring me two Fresh plates of fruit salad to my cabin as soon as possible...

He said and cut the call

Yn open he mouth to avoid his help but jk asked her close his mouth.....

Jk: and now yn coming to your health...your bp is very low so you have to take one injection now....

As soon as she heard the name injection again tears started to cry ....

Yn: sir I don't want to take injection sir I m really sacred of it from my childhood.........please sir spare me

Jk was melted by her words .....she is showing the best puppy face to him which he cant tolerate...... But it for her so he cant compromise with that.........

Jk:. Yn it's ok to be scared .... don't you trust me I will do it without any pain.....

Yn : sir please

Jk: yn don't make me angry....come fast and without any tantrums take the injection........

Yn was now helpless .She know that now he will not leave her until she take her injection...

Yn silently went and sat on the bed....jk was preparing the injection for her........

After preparing he went towards her and yn forward her arms towards to him...

Jk laughed

Jk: yn this is a heavy dose it will go on your gluteal muscle not in your hand......lay down and move your pants down.......

Yn: sir please leave me sir I will take my meals correctly...

Jk: Nothing is there to be scared of yn I won't harm you.....Now be a good girl and lay down

Yn looked down while crying

Jk: will you laybdown yourself or do I want to call Jimin and V to hold you.....

Hearing this yn laid down suddenly...jk chuckled.........

Jk: don't worry I will do it very slowly ok ......when you say it hurts in will take the needle right away ok....

Yn nods while sobbing

-----------------------------------------------------------