Time skips

Jimin , V and Jungkook used to have a face  talk daily.....and when yn tried to reach them and talk to him , jk suddenly cut the line.....this happened more than 5 times......every time jk cuts the call yn went inside her room and will cry and fall asleep.......Jimin and V noticed this all the times and will leave her room and will inform to jk.......jk used to say to them to bear this sufferings for 2 weeks.........

Yn was becoming weak day by day..........she was skipping her food daily.......only she takes dinner with jimin and V......she requested the maids to not to tell them that she is skipping her meals.........after skipping all these meals she was able to walk means just because of the vitamin shots which are given her.......she only takes it regularly.........Jimin used to give her by saying jk's name.....she will also take it as soon as Jimin says jk's name.......she has become very skinny .......

Every day her carving for jk is getting uncontrollable..........every night when Jimin and V return from hospital she would cry infront of them asking about jk and when he will return.......

Time skips to a week later.......

Again when jimin and V return back from his to home she straightly went infront of them and started crying and asked about jk .......today when she was talking she suddenly bend towards jimin's leg and begged him to take her to jk.......Jimin had tear in his eyes seeing her miserable condition.......he made her stand up and promised her that he will take her to him within 2 days.........then yn went to her room crying and Jimin didn't asked her to have dinner because if he insisted also she would refuse it.......

Jimin also went to his room and called jk immediately and said everything what happened in a cracked voice on the verge of crying.......

Jk: hyung I thinks it's time ......I think we can stop here......you tell her that you are going for a conference in U.S.A ask her is she would accompany you..........then you  can leave her near our house and leave again there........rest of it I  will take care.......

Jimin: ok.......I will ask her about this and will msg you......ok good night.....

Jk: mmm ok good night hyung.....

Jimin went to yns room and saw her still crying while holding something in her hand.....he walked slowly to see what is in her hand......and he saw her holding jk's photo ..........he then cleared his throat to get her attention.....

Yn: (sobbing) when did you come.??????........

Jimin: you leave that.......I'm having a really great and good news.......( While removing the hairs from her face that hides her eyes)

Yn: what oppa??????...........

Jimin: just now the medical council confirmed that I have to attend 2 day conference in U.S.A. that too in the hospital where jk works..........I came her to ask if you would accompany me???????

Yn: I will come......(she replied  before letting him complete his sentence)

Yn: at what time we are leaving oppa...

Jimin: tomorrow morning .......gets all your needed  stuffs  packed now itself...

Yn: ( with little smile  on her eyes) ok oppa......

Then Jimin left her room.........yn jumped in happiness and was thanking for hearing her prayer.......she jumping like a money here and there thinking that she will meet her kookie and confess him soon.......yn then packed her bag and was waiting when the morning would come.....with that she drifted to her sleep with a smile on her face.........

Jimin also reached his room and messaged jk that will also come........

Next morning....At 4.30 am

When jimin wake up from his sleep and came out  he saw yn sitting all ready with her luggage in the hall ......he called yn from upstairs....

Jimin: yn....

Yn: oppa good morning......

Jimi : morning dear.....what are you doing  at this time  with your luggage.....

Yn: what are you saying oppa......are we not leaving to U.S.A?????

Jimin: yeah we are leaving .....but the flight is at 11.o clock only.......go to your room and get some rest until that....

Yn: ok oppa (sadly)

With that she went towards her room and stood near the window and she saw the sunrise........

Meanwhile jimin also got  ready and came to the hall at 8.30.....

Jimin thought to give yn her vitamin shots........when he was ready to go to his room to prepare the shots she came out of the room.......then Jimin told told her that he is going to give her shot......but yn requested him not to give today because when she meets jk she don't want to be in pain ..........Jimin also atlast agreed to it and thought that jk will give her once she reached there.........yn didn't have anything till now

At 10.30
Jimin, V and Jungkook came  to the airport and now they were doing the procedure for the verification of their passport and tickets.......

After everything was done they bud good bye to V and left to the flight .......

When they enter inside the flight yn was amazed by its features.........while she was examining everything Jimin till his phone and messaged jk......

That's all guys........I hope you enjoyed it....

______________________________________