Care

Jk:. Are coming or not......if no the get ready for two more injections and an iv...

Yn became scared on hearing this.......

Yn: no sir please....I will take the food.....

Jk: then come fast don't make me angry more..

Yn tried her best to move from the bed...but she can't because he hip and legs was paining due to the injection.....

Now jk got the point that she denied the food not for some other reasons...the reason is she can't walk upto his table due to pain.......he is feeling very sad in himself for doing this to her...
Jk also knew how much this injection would pain.......she mentally slapped himself for not understanding her.....

Suddenly he went towards her for help....he held her hand in his and made her walk to the table....

Yn pov

When I was struggling to get down from the bed suddenly jk sir came toward me and held my hands......really I stared liking him...but I controlled myself as I know my limits...but unknowingly a smile spread on my lips......he slowly made me walk towards his table and made me sir in the chair and he also sat beside me....

Jk: yn come eat this....

Yn : sir what about you ???? Are you not eating????

Jk: no I will eat after you eat.....

Yn : no sir then I will also not eat....

Jk: YN (angry face)

Yn: then what sir....you only paid for my food then you itself not eating with me ....then what should I do sir

Jk: okk I will eat come

Yn smiled and started to eat....

At 5 min

Jk saw yn was not eating fully and just touching every corner of the plate......

Jk : yn finish everything ( strictly)

Yn : Sir please

Jk: yn ....come I will feed you....

When jk said these she didnt know what to say......she felt really happy started to observe the features of jk but then suddenly jk look into her eyes and then she looked down.....
Jk smiled....

Jk slowly stared to feed yn slowly and she ate everything without any tantrums.

She also slowly started to like him......

Jk: yes thats like a good girl ...see you have finished everything....now go the restroom and wash your hands and mouth..

Yn nodded and went inside the restroom

Jk sighed and watched her limping towards the restroom........he is so upset....

Jk : I wish I would take up all your sorrows and pain yn.......he said and sighed.......

Yn came out of the restroom and walked towards the table slowly and jk gave her a cover with 50,000 rupees....

Yn: sir what is this??

Jk: see it fir yourself.....

Yn opened the cover and saw the money more than she asked.....she returned the cover to jk and told..

Yn: sir I don't need this much money just give me 25,000 that's enough......

Jk: yn 25,000 will be not enough for a week, you know that.....take this as my gift or as my reward fir taking the injection bravely......

Jk forwarded his hands with the cover and yn hesitantly got that cover from jk......

She rushed towards jk and bend to hold his legs to say thank you....
But before that jk stopped her from bending....

Jk : yn what are you doing.....get up

Yn (crying) :. Thank you so much sir ....no one including my relatives was ready to help me but you without thinking about anything gave money more than what I asked .......thank you so much sir I will really not forget this help........and I assure to pay this money before last month.......

Jk felt sad that she is thinking that he is doing all this he felt pity on her, but truly only he knows how much he loves her.........

Saying this yn was walking towards to the for leaving his cabin,but then jk called her.....

Jk: yn you can go to your home and get rest........I am signing you leave for 2 days....

Yn: it's ok sir I can manage....I don't need the rest..

Jk: hmmm yn when did you got graduated as a doctor.....I'm telling you go home and I should not see you at the hospital for 2 days......

Yn nodded

Jk: and one more thing give me your address at night I will come and give you a check up......and you have to take two more injections blood test when you return to work after two days......remember I won't come behind you and say to get the injection.....you yourself have to come to my cabin and get the injection....is that clear.....

Yn :(shivering) ye...ss. Sir.

Yn: I think it's not needed sir

Jk glared at her

Yn: XXXXX is my address sir...

Jk: Ok be awake at 11 o clock ....I will reac there at 11 o clock only.....

Yn :. Ok sir

Jk: give massage to your butt where I injected with ice cubes.......

Yn: ok sir thank you ....I'm leaving to my home....

-----------------------------------------------------------