Rules

Yn was waiting for her V oppa to continue

v:- Earlier we were allowing you to do whatever you liked but now you have to think about your health also, right? So, from now you are gonna join us in gym and we will help you in workout. And then you have to keep control on your eating jungfood habit also. Got that?

Y/n:- But oppa I'm not eating jungfood. *pout* (looking down)

Jk:- Yeah we can see that. Now there are something which you have to know which will be on your schedule. This are more like rules which you have to follow.

Y/n was scared and tensed by listening all this which they all notice so they thought to take it easy

V:- Y/n dear, no need to scared ok? This will be according to your comfort only.

Y/n hesitantly nodded and said, "Nae oppa. I'm fine now."

Jinin:- Okay so let's start.

The Rules:-
1.Have to wake up before 6am everyday.
2.You have to do light workout regularly to keep yourself fit.(It will guided by Jimin)
3. You have to drink milk 2 times a day.
4.No jungfood with permission.
5.Only one sweet/chocolate a day
6. Sleep before 11pm

Y/n pov
Ooo my god!! How am I supposed to follow all these?? *mentally crying*
But wait- exercise? Never in my life have I done, what am I supposed to do?
Y/n:- Can I ask something?

Jk:- Yes princess, calm down and ask whatever you wanna ask. *said with a small smile*

Y/n:- Can I know what exercises I have to do? I have never done exercises before. *said with a low baby voice*

Jimin:- Don't worry y/n..I will be taking care of this. I will tell you what to do and obviously keep a check on you if you're doing or not..
Jimin said with a calm face but serious voice.

Jk:- There's one more thing I have to tell you. DON'T BREAK THE RULES. You better listen to us in this y/n or else you won't like the consequences.

Y/n visibly gulped hearing this and made a mental note of not breaking any of the rules.

V  saw all of this and thought to ease the environment as everything was done now.
V :- How about we play some video games and talk whatever we want. *V said excitedly with hoping eyes*

Jk:- Well, why not?? You ok with this princess?
Jk said why side-hugging her and gave her a small genuine smile to make her calm a bit.

Y/n:- Ok oppa.. I'm fine with that but I'm gonna you all play I'll just sit and cheer for you. *She said with a smile*

Jimin:- All right then, let me bring the sets. Jimin also smiled and walked away to bring to the video games.

Y/n shifted closer to Jk and jk wrapped his around her shoulder and made her rest her had on his chest. Y/n felt a tingling sensation in her stomach and blushed because of jk's such moves but didn't protested.

Time skip
Now V and Jimin are playing game with full concentration and here jk and y/n are cheering both of them.
Y/n:- Yeah tae oppa..come on fast. Jimine oppa fast fast run fast.
She herself was jumping in couch sitting there and here Jk was just adoring her cute and innocent gestures.

Jk pov
I'm admiring my princess quietly. The way her doe eyes shines, the innocent and cute pout on her lips and all are making me fall for her even more. Thinking about this I was so lost in her face but suddenly someone waved hand in front of me and I came out of my world. It was Jimin hyung.

Jimin:- If you are done admiring your baby, then respect singles here. He scoffed annoyedly while I smiled sheepishly and looked over y/n to find her blushing hard in my embrace.

A/n pov
Now the game was over. Vminkook were talking about some of there office stuffs and y/n was scrolling her Instagram. Suddenly taehyung called y/n's name making her look up

V:- Y/n, you once told us about ur studies that you were studying business management but discontinued it right?

Y/n:- Yeah oppa I had to stop my studies in between because I was not able to pay the college fees and all other expenses together. *Y/n said sadly and looked down*

Jk:- Y/n, how about you continuing your studies again. Now you don't hsve to work anywhere and you can focus on your studies properly.

Y/n:- It's been more than 5 months since I resigned from college and I don't think they will allow me to join from middle.

Jimin:- Don't worry about that y/n. We will try to talk to them. And this year has not ended so if you will work hard then you can catch up things again.

Y/n:- Ok oppa... Thank you so much all of you for letting me complete my studies. *Y/n said as her eyes turned a lil teary in happiness*

Jk:- My princess, now we all are family right? You don't need to thanks us.

V:- Y/n now we just want you to concentrate on your studies and keep yourself healthy ok? You don't have to worry about anything.

Y/n smiled and nodded her head in agreement and they also smiled and vmin gave her a thumbs up while jk kissed her forehead.

That's all for today guys......I hope you liked it .........

______________________________________