Brothers care

Jimin entered yns room and there he saw.......

Yn: oppa......please leave me oppa .....I can reside in some other places and not here.....please oppa.......see Jimin oppa told me that he is my brother but seee him he scolded me without thinking anything.......and even infront of you.....you know oppa I am truly not deserved to be loved.....I am a burden to this world.....

Hearing this jimin's eyes started to tear up.......but he wanted to make her understand that he did this to make her healthy and that's why he scold her........

Jimin suddenly came to her and hugged her and said some soothing words to console her .......he made her understand that he did this for her good only.......yn also understood his will and calmed down......

Jimin: now come on quickly hop on you bed and lay down....

Yn: for what oppa....

Jimin:(showing his medical bag) for your checkup sis.......

Yn: oppa please leave me......I really don't want a checkup....it is just a normal fever oppa.....if I sleep my fever will be gone......

Jimin: Oooo I think our sis has become a doctor without a graduation......ok now end of the conversation hop on the bed without tantrums........I sure that I won't hurt you....I promise .....now come on be quick and be a good girl......

Yn: V oppa atleast you save me please.......

V: I think you forget that I am also a doctor........(sigh) there's nothing to be scared of ......see we won't hurt you and we won't give you injection now .....just we will check your temperature by keeping this in your mouth and thats all ......

Yn decided to obey them as they were speaking were calmly....she slowly hop on the bed and sat there silently......V also sat near her in the bed and started to caress her hair.......when Jimin took the thermometer, sethescope and other required apparatus yn became hella scared and backed away........she tightly hugged v......her tears also fell down like a waterfalls....

V: yn what happened ....you are not anywhere right ......see me and tell what happened...

Yn: I'm scared.....(crying)

Jimin: of what????

Yn pointing towards their medical bag...and now they understood that yn is hella scared ....

Jimin: it's ok don't be scared see your tae oppa and Jimin oppa is here right........how about this ...if you ose your eyes and hug one of us and th he other one will complete the check up pretty quickly.......

Yn slowly nods and hugs tae.......she then closed her eyes ......

Jimin asked her to open her mouth and he kept the thermometer in her mouth and took the reading and they also checked her heart beat.....during all these process she crying continuously.......

Jimin: sis there is nothing to be scared here ......it's just a check up you are the only one who is crying for taking the temperature.....you know what even the small kids at the hospital are braver than you........it's ok stop crying and take this syrup and take rest .......

Yn nodded and drank the syrup without any tantrums...then Jimin and tae stood near her until she slept....

After they come out of her room they discussed about her health condition and decided to tell jk about this and to start her vitamin medications as soon as possible........

That's all guys.....long time no seee......I hope you have enjoyed it ......

______________________________________