Wanting for his warmth and comfort

Yn heard all these what all happened in the hall and was broken on the news of jk leaving to U.S.A......she felt more heartbroken when he said that he won't return..........yn knew that only because of her he is leaving to foreign.......yn was crying because she is already missing jk.......she thought to confess to Jimin and V that she is the reason for the leaving of jk........

But before she went outside jimin and V had already left to the hospital.......

She enter into the house sobbing and got ready to see Jimin at the hospital.......

At hospital

Yn:(knock........ Knock)

Jimin: get in

Yn came in with a full red face and swollen red eyes.....

Jimin: yn ...dear what happened....why are you looking so pale and red......

Yn:(started crying) oppa I'm really sorry oppa.......please forgive me.......

Jimin: yn first stop crying and tell me what exactly happened.......

Yn: oppa please don't get angry on me......I'm the only reason because of why jk sir left from here......

Jimin: (cooly) I know......

Yn: (shocked) what!!!!! You already knew it......they why didn't you stop him oppa.......

Jimin: what you are expecting from me yn......he is ver much wanting and craving for your love.....but the day when you rejected his proposal he was totally changed......he was slowly going towards depression.......I'm happy that he has not taken any wrong decision to hurt himself and left from here........ yesterday also I don't know what happened between you both.....but he came to us crying and told us that he wants to leave from this mansion and we also accepted his choice for his living........yn why can't you give your just only love ......is it very difficult for you.......because of your rejection we have lost our daily energy dose that is our jk's laughter.....

Yn:(crying) oppa it's easy to ask me,but it was difficult for me to give love.......only I know in what situation I'm in.........I think it's finally the time to reveal it....
Yes oppa......I love him .....I love my kookie very much.......I love my kookie dearly to my core......I love him till the end if my life oppa..........I need him near me oppa .....I need him....

Jimin : yn you kept all these in your heart then why can't you express this to him......if you would have told him about this already means now he will near you and take care of you........why did you didn't accept.......

Yn: it's because of my stupid mind oppa.......but now I realised how much I love him ........please oppa call him tell him to come......I want him oppa......(crying)

Jimin: yn now all your efforts are at vain.....if you told this to him before leaving then he might have stayed........but it's all over....lets us hope that he will come again as soon as possible....

Now yn was looking down feeling helpless and crying badly and Jimin is trying to say soothing words to her......

Jimin: yn it's ok let him be there for a week then I will talk to him......now is that alright........

Yn now felt relieved but also sad because she want to spend 2 weeks without him......

Jimin: ang yn jk told me about your medications and he wanted you to take it without any tantrums.......the medications I mean just injection......so for yesterday jk gave you a dose and for today now you are going to get it.......are u ok if I do it or you want me to call???????

Yn: no oppa I'm ok with you.....

Jimin: go and.lie on the bed......

Yn nodded and went towards the bed and turn around......she was now again recalling the memories of how jk would calmly and caring inject her.......now she wanted to get injection willingly from jk....,.. thinking these she started crying while holding a pillow........Jimin came and saw that she is crying .....,he thought that she is crying because of injection.......and he tried to make her brave for injection.........

Author pov

You all must be wondered how yn went to the bed and turn around with saying tantrums......from the first chapter itself you all have read that she was so scared even to keep thermometer in her mouth but how did she agreed for the injection right.....

She agreed because jimin said that jk wanted her to take these vitamin injections without any tantrums.....that's why she obey him....
Is that clear.......

Now backed ti the story.......

Jimin made her dress proper up for the injection and rubbed disinfectant over the right butt.......yn hold the pillow and started to think and recall the memories of jk proposing her and now she was fully mesmerized in it......Jimin slowly pushed the needle in it and and yn just jerked her body slowly because now she is dreaming about him........Jimin finished injecting her and he took the needle out and place a cotton over the injection site and rubbed for a few minutes........then he made yn wear her dress properly and shaked her shoulders......now yn came out of her dream world and again started to cry and was continuously asking about jk and when will he return.....

Jimin told her some excuses and made her sleep in the bed itself.......he confirmed that yn is now slept and he made a call to jk ......

On call

Jimin: yah jk .....did you reach there safely........

Jk: yes hyung

Jimin: jk ....now yn's condition is out of my control ...........she came to the hospital after we left from the home and now she is in my cabin...........it's not been 24 hours since you left she came to me and admitted that she is in love with you.........

Jk:(happy) really hyung did she really said that she is in love with me.......

Jimin: yah don't you believe my words..........
Jk: (tooo happy) it's not.like that hyung I just can't believe that she said she loves me........

Jimin: she started feeling weak now itself and was cony asking when will you return........then I gave her the injection and now she is sleeping in my cabin......

Jk: just for a week hyung .......then we will discuss about it...... please update me about her health.......

Jimin: yeah for sure....I don't know how I am going to control her all this week.......

That's all guys I hope you all liked it.....

______________________________________