preparation for surprise ll

Jk: yn this your last chance will you open your mouth ....

Yn just looked down....

Jk sighed and he hold nose so that she will open her mouth inorder to breathe........
Yn tried her level best nit to open her mouth but she failed..........when yn open her mouth jk kept the thermometer and released the hold on her mouth and closed her mouth.

Yn stared crying......jk began to pamper her...

Jk : Baby nothing is here to be scared of see just be still for a minute....

When yn hear a word baby from jk she became shocked and stopped moving from her grip..........
Jk continues to pay her back as she was in his embrace........

After a minute jk took out the thermometer from her mouth and her temperature seems to be normal....

Jk: see that's all its completed......now will let me hear your heart......?????

Yn simply nodded.

Jk took the diaphragm and rubbed in is hand before placing it in her chest....

Jk: yn see this also will not hurt you ok.....you concentrate on your breathing......

Saying his he placed the diaphragm on her chest and asked her to breath in and out......she also did it ......

Likewise while comfoetingnher he took her bp and pulse........her bp was not stable but it is better than morning........

Jk: yn did you take the tablet which I gave you in the morning.....

Yn didn't said anything

Jk: I think someone is very eager to get one more injection by without taking medicines....shall do one more injection to you now........

Yn was looking down.....

Jk: then okk I am taking your silence as yes......

Saying this he started he took one new pack of syringe and unpacked it.
Yn heard the sound of unpacking it turn towards jk....

Yn: (hold his hand) no sir please I don't want it.....

Jk: then tell me why you didn't take the medicine,??????

Yn: I didn't eat anything in the evening ....when I was a kid my mother told me that we should eat medicine only after eating food.......that's why I didn't eat........

Jk: evening you didn't eat that's ok ,but what about now......it's going to be 11 did you eat your dinner.......

Yn: no sir...

Jk: ok leave it without questioning ho and get ready......be here within 10 minutes go fast or else you have to take the injection........

Yn being scared of injection ran to her room and got dressed ........she wore a completey old and a normal dress ......

When jk saw her in that dress he was sad as he came to the point that she won't even spend her money in buying dress also.......

Jk: ready

Yn : yes sir......

Jk took yn straightly to a mall and made her wear a cute frock.....
Yn was quite uncomfortable with that dress because she had not worn such kind of dresses........

Jk: it's ok yn you are only with me don't be uncomfortable ....

Yn just smiled on how understanding he is about her.....time by time her memories with him is increasing day by day........

Then they sat on the car drive to their desired destination that is his mansion....

Hello readers I thought to complete the next two chapters also but now I think I can't..........please be patient for me...I don't know when I will upload next episode......

Please write your requests,feed back of my story......

Than you guys...

-----------------------------------------------------------