Being the prey

Then the door suddenly opened revealing Jimin and V.......

Jimin and V pov

When we were about to open and door and surprise jk by shouting his name.......but  every plan stopped when we saw jk holding a syringe in his hand while loading the medicine in it ..........and we saw yn was also sleeping on his bed......yn always sleeps in her room.....it seems more fishy for them....so they confront this to jk......

Jimin: is everything ok? .......fir whom you are preparing the shot ......are u sick,???

Jk: hyung hyung please calm down ......I'm perfectly alright......this shot is for yn.....she is having fever ........thank God you came at the right time .....help me to give her this injection......

V: mm okk....but what is her temperature ????

Jk: it's 103 degree ......

V: pretty high .....

Jk: that's why I prefer to give an injection to her....

Jimin and V nodded......

Jk: come on hyung......lets finish it up fast .......I'm gonna turn her......

While jk turned her yn also whinned for a while but luckily she didn't got up from her sleep......then jk asked Jimin and V to hold her......Jimin holded her legs and v hugged her head........jk then downward her skirt and slowly rubbed the disinfectant over her butt......yn smiled while enjoying the cold sensation over her butt.....v,Jimin and jk chuckled seeing her expression........then jk slowly inserted the needle into her butt......she suddenly moved her leg due to the piercing ing pain of the needle............but Jimin immediately holded her legs tight......jk then slowly pushed the medicine into her body making her whimper more and she was whinning continuously throughout the procedure......after fully injecting the medicine  jk replaced the needle with a cotton and handed over the empty syringe to Jimin and he went to hug her......

Jk:(while hugging her) baby.....shh ....ssshhhhh...........u ok nothing baby sleep........ nothing ........nothing......(kisses her hair)

While hearing his soothing words yn slept........everyone saw that's she is asleep and Jimin and V went out giving them some privacy.......

After they left

Jk:I'm sorry baby to hurt you......but you really need this......and you even identify my voice during sleep also right .....mmmm soo sweet of you baby......

Then they both slept while hugging each other....

The next day

Jk checked yn's temperature and it was normal.....he then made yn woke up and told her to get ready for her class.......jk then confirmed that yn had her food and then he let her go to her college........

At college

Vasuki was waiting near the gate for yn

Yn: bye kookie.......

Jk: bye baby write well  your exams.......all the best.....

Yn nodded.....she was again thinking about how will she score a good mark with Juha near her......

Vasuki then jumped infront of yn....

Vasuki: hi yn ......how are you???prepared well for the test ......

Yn: yes vasuki I prepared my best .....but I'm scared.....

Vasuki:it's ok you have prepared well right ......then you will score really good marks.......come lets go to the exam hall...only 5 min are left before the exam....... already you are late......comeon  walk fast........they reached their hall on time.....Juha was sitting near yn seat and was laughing evilly.......yn didn't said anything just looked down and passed her.......

Then the exam started .......yn saw the qn  and it was so easy for her ......she was sure that she will score good marks......

After 3 hours

When the time was over Juha suddenly took yn paper and replaced  hers with yn.....then Juha wrote her exam no in yn paper ....yn was left dumbfounded..........the teacher then collected the  paper.........

Yn left the exam hall with teary eyes.....vasuki noticed her and ran behind her.......

Vasuki; yn what happened......yn why are u crying.....I'm noticing you from a month that after all the exams you r coming out and crying terribly.....why yn what's the reason......

Yn just hugged vasuki and cried on her shoulder

Vasuki: yn I think you are terribly upset and I'm sure that you didn't share any of your thoughts with me not jk ......do you want me to talk to jk......

Yn : vasuki please I beg you don't tell about this to jk......I beg you please .....

Saying this yn was crying terribly.....

So vasuki just thought not to say any thing  to jk nor anyone.....

At the staff room....

Mr.Min was correcting everyone's paper and he saw yn paper and she scored just one mark......he saw al her marks for this month and was getting angry on her......

He then suddenly called jk and informed him to come to the college......at first jk asked what was the reason.....yoongi replied him that it's about yn.......so without any delay jk rushed to yn college.......

That's all guys......I hope you enjoyed it

______________________________________