Shock for Jk

As soon Jk got the news he hurried to y/n's college.

Time skip
Jk knocked at Yoongi's cabin door and soon heard a come in. As he entered inside he saw Yoongi sitting on his chair behind the table which was almost full of papers probably the answer sheets.

He worriedly took his steps and asked, "Hyung, you said you wanted to talk about y/n. What is it?"

"Calm down and sit Jungkook." Jk did as told and looked at his hyung with questioning eyes.

Yoongi left a heavy sigh and removed the specs from his eyes before passing some papers towards Jk probably telling him to look through it.
"Give it a look Jungkook. I don't know what's happening but it need to be cared. Her 2nd semester for this year is going to be held in the next 2 months. She can't lose like this."

Jk went through all the papers and is deadly silent without any expression in his face which is a hint of his anger building up. But still he hold himself and asked for confirmation.
"Are u sure hyung it's y/n's paper? Because it can't be possible. Means I literally saw her studying hard and she even got sick because of this studies and all."
He said with a little serious yet concerned voice hoping that the papers havevgot misplaced but guess what nothing is on y/n's favour at this moment.

"No Jungkook, check the name and roll number. It's the same as hers. I am also shocked seeing this. Well, to be honest I'm getting suspicious about two things. But the one I'm thinking can't happen because it's not nearly possible to misplace or cheat in the live class with the teacher present but the second one is about you both. Is everything fine between you two? Is there anything she is stressed about that is affecting her studies?" Yoongi paused with the questions with full concerned voice.

Jk was confused but he was more angry right now. "No way it's possible because of the reasons you said. Nothing has happened like that. But I will definitely get to know the reason behind this. Can I take Y/n with me to home, hyung?" His gaze was fixed at the answer sheets but at last he looked towards Yoongi for permission.

For sure, seeing his face anyone can tell how much he is serious and angry right now. Yoongi was hesitating to answer. But he has no other choice. He slowly nodded but eyes were worried sick for Y/n.

Jk bid his goodbye to Yoongi and left the cabin to look of y/n.

Meanwhile in Cafeteria

Vasuki made Y/n sit in a chair and gave a glass of water. She sat beside her and rubbed her back a little to make her calm down. There was one thing Vasuki was sure about- The reason of Y/n crying was not really her getting low in exams, it was something else. For once, Vasuki thought to leave the matter and comfort Y/n first.

Vasuki- Calm down y/n please. Don't cry. Everything will be fine. You need to be strong for it. No matter what don't loose your confidence over yourself. You can do everything.

She tried to talk as softly as she could so that y/n could feel safe and calm down.

Y/n was trying to say between her sobs, "No Vasuki. Nothing is going good. I have done the......baddest in.....this exams. But you know....it wasn't my fault that it's happening. She did-"

Y/n was about to speak further but a sudden harsh hand pull made her stop talking. How much is she gonna suffer because of her bad time? She got from her sit and looked at her front only to see Jk standing there looking deadly serious.

"Jung...kook" She whispered but didn't get any response from him instead he started dragging her from there harshly. Everyone was watching them confusedly about what's happening. Vasuki was also confused. She was about to get to know the real reason of all this happenings but the timing went wrong.

At the Parking Area

Y/n- "Jungkook, what happened? Why are you dragging me like this? It's hurting please leave my hand. Tell me what happened please?

That's when realisation hit me about how hard he was holding his love's hand. No matter what, I have no right to hurt her like this. She did mistake and of course she will face the consequences but I can't physically hurt her. Never. She is the love for whom I waited for like an eternity. How can I give her any pain? Noooo

Jungkook left your hand and turned towards you. His gaze pierced through your soul......

Yn: kookie can u please tell me what happened........

Jk(angry): don't you know what happened......

Yn: I doo.. don't know.....

Jk: you don't know ......I will tell you.....
you had many exams previously right.......

Yn just nodded slowly without looking into his face .......

Jk: can u please tell me marks.......

Now yn understood that he jk came to know about her exam marks......

Soon they reached home and without saying any other thing jk asked her to get out of the car.....

Jk(sternly): get out......

Yn sensed his anger and went out without saying anything.......

After she went out jk left without saying anything to hospital.......

Now yn was standing there and was crying imagining some negative thoughts like whether will he come later and beat her for scoring low marks....or will he leave me.......and thinking all these she was crying and went inside the room and she laid there on the sofa and was crying terribly......

Jk's pov

I'm really disappointed in yn.......I made her to study with all her wish and now she is really not concentrating on her studies.........her semester exams are also near......if she continued like this she can't get her degree.......why she.is.like this......once she said that she was the good studying student in her class...... But now how her marks got so low.........

Then he asked his nurse to not send any patients for any appointments and send them to jimin and v........

At evening.....

When he went home the lights of the house were not turned on......she unlocked the door and went inside and saw yn was crying there while hugging a pillow.........

When she heard the door opening sound she immediately woke up.and saw jk was standing there.......she.eaegeely went near him to talk to him.....but he went to the upstairs without telling anything......this made yn more cry and now she again started to cry while sitting in a corner of the room

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

______________________________________