Abandoned life

The next day...

At yn's home

Yn: sir please......I have given you the rent Money.....then why are you asking me to leave the home....moreover where will I go and ask for a home to reside.......atleast give 2 days time for arranging a new rent home.....please sir........

House owner:.  No.....no...no way you are leaving my home within 15 minutes with all your things......no more excuses.......some other people came here and asked me for rent house for more money than you pay me each month......

Yn: sir this is not fair.....

House owner:(angry) don't teach me what is fair and what is not...... understand.........
Now you may leave and no more talks ......

Yn was listening to his each and every word ......but she didn't have the guts to reply him......when he asked her to leave and went out she sat on the steps of the house and started crying hardly.....due to her crying her face turned pale and red ......now she is also having fever as she didn't eat jk's prescribed medicine.......

Yn then fastly packed her things in one big bag and she is was crying while walking to the main road.......

Meanwhile Jimin was on his way to the house owner's home to ask when he will make yn leave the home...
..but for his surprise yn was sitting in a bench on the way to the main road and crying.......she crouched her head towards her leg and was crying so badly wanting someone to console her......

Jimin  now understood that the house owner has made yn to leave his  house while seeing her condition and also he felt very bad for doing this to her......but he should do to help his friend and to maintain her health.......

Jimin went towards her and started a conversation casually..........

Jimin: hey yn is that you???

Yn raised her head....
Jimin was hella shocked to see her pale and red face......

Jimin: hey yn what happened.......what happened why are you crying.......anything happened??????

Yn was crying and sobbing  continuously so that she couldn't speak properly

Jimin: hey yn please calm down and take deep breaths.....then you can talk to me ...is that ok?????

Yn nodded and started taking deep breaths inorder to make herself  calm....

Jimin also felt relieved as her breathing has come to an normal state......

Jimin: now tell me what actually happened

Yn tried to control her tears and started her conversation with Jimin......

Yn:sir,the home where I reside was a rent house....I am residing there from last two months when I joined your hospital.......I delayed 3 days for paying  the rent...
So he asked me to leave the house and he  also told me that some other person asked for this house for more rent and he gladly agreed for the offer .....(after saying this yn tears started to fall from her eyes)

Jimin was feeling more guilty for hiding the truth from her.....she thinks that she was sent out of the house fir not paying the rent on time....but only Jimin knows for what she was sent out of the home ......

Yn: sir now I am standing here without knowing where to go ........

Sir will you please do me a favour????

Jimin: tell me yn I will accept it gladly....tell me whatever you want....

Yn: sir will you please help me admit in any one of the orphanage which you know.......please do this one help........

Jimin:why yn don't you like to reside in a normal home with two or three people in it.....

Yn: I love to sir...but I can't sir ...no one is there to care me, love me, co sole me, understand me sir......then what is the purpose of myself to live in a normal home.......

Jimin: yn please don't say that ...
Won't you consider me as your brother....... won't you share your pain with me in future just like you did now...????won't you come and live with me in my house......

Yn : your house......(yn smiled lightly).  Sir I'm sure that jk sir must have told you about the incident ....Am I right sir?????then with what face I wil come and face him and live infront of him......

Jimin in his mind :ahhh yn why can't you understand all these plan is for to make you stay infront him .....and to feel his care and love towards you.......

Jimin:. S yn your are right jk told me about what happened last night......but  you don't please consider all that for now ......please see me as your brother and please come to our home.....

Yn: sir please don't compel me .....

Jimin: (cupped her cheek) yn you are literally burning.......yn are you serious Eve with this much heat you are standing and talking like this.......and now don't be stubborn get in my car and no more discussions.....you can take it as your boss order or as your brother's request or anything .....now I need you to get in my car.....that's it....

Yn suddenly started crying

Yn,: sir I truly don't know what I do to.deserve all yours love.......

Jimin: it's ok yn....and one more thing from this second onwards you must address me as oppa and not sir..you got it....

Yn: yes sir ...ooops sorry oppa..

Jimin:yeah that's my girl......now be my good sister and get in the car....

Yn: but oppa jk sir.....

Jimin: you don't have to think too much about him I will handle him......

Yn gave a believing smile.......

They got in the car and Jimin started driving towards their mansion.....

Jimin: yn we have reached the mansion ..and welcome to our mansion........come down....

Yn was hesitantly sitting there not wanting to come down........

Jimin: yn what happened......

That's it guys......I hope you all have enjoyed it..