Preparation for the surprise

At Jk' mansion

Jk: V hyung why are u sitting simply come on tell some idea for decorations....

V: yah Jungkook wait let me think I am only have a small brain ....please be quiet for a while.......

Jk: okk before thinking tell me where is Jimin hyung....

V: he is in his room.....

Jk ran to the upstairs to jimin's room

Jimin was sitting in a chair and reading a patient's history in his phone

Jk: may I come in dr.jimin????

Jimin: Yan come inside why are so formal to me today........what help u need from me......

Jk: hyung are you serious ...you know that I am going to propose yn today........

Jimin: on yeah I remember.....

Jk: What...what you mean by remember

Jimin: just leave that ...now tell me what help you need....

Jk,: hyung why are you so bad....I have already told you think of plan to decorate the area.....and....

Jimin: OOO young doctor I was just kidding ....how will I forget your day....I will make the good memories with my decorations......I am sur you will be astonished...

Jk: do whatever you want ,now I am leaving already it is past 4 now complete everything before 10 and leave the mansion...plan the dinner in the frontyard of the mansion......make sure it is a candle light dinner.....C hung will help u in the decorations
And one more thing today you are having night duty in the hospital.....make sure u don't disturb us during our date .......

Jimin: yah jk it is so crazy.... how can a man look after both night duty after the dat duty.......

Jk: just for today hyung....I want a peaceful atmosphere....I don't want to get disturbed and distracted by your presence in this mansion......

Jimin: I don't know what else you are going to do to us with your love mood ......ok now get lost......

Jk: (smiles) don't be angry hyung......ok then get everything ready .......inform this to V hyung also.........now I am going to shopping mall to purchase ring and cake for my love........bye take care....(.beats jimins hands and runs away)

Jimin: ahh this mad man...what am I going to do

Jk run towards the down stairs .....V saw this and approached him......

V:yah I have got a super duper idea it will be the best ....

Jk: whatever it might be go and discuss with Jimin hyung and make it all prepared before 10 o clock
I will given some information to Jimin hyung ask him that also....now don't disturb me I am going for purchase........

V: okk take care and drive safe..........

Jk took his car and went to the shopping mall and bought a diamond ring for yn .........he then went to the bakery and ordered a beautiful birthday cake for her........

At yn's home

Yn pov

It's already 10:45 jk sur will be here at anytime....while she thinking of what happened in his cabin today she heard a c car horn sound..... suddenly yn jumped in happiness to see jk and went out......

Jk: good evening yn how are u now,???

Yn: good evening sir ....I am ok now....

Jk: Shall I come in ????

Yn: ohh sorry sir please come in......

Jk:. Wow u main this house with love and care I think so...is it correct....

Yn : yes sir ....

Jk : ok let me check you now without wasting the time.......

Yn: ok sir....

Jk: come and sit here yn ( jk tapped a space near the sofa to tell her to sit here her)

Jk took the stethoscope, sphygmomanometer (bp machine), thermometer, and some other things like cotton......

Jk: yn come on open your mouth let me check your temperature.....

Yn: sir I feel very uncomfortable while keeping that thing (pointing the thermometer) in my mouth.......in hospital you did it very easily because I was unconscious........can we skip this part......

Jk: yn it's nothing like what you think....It won't even hurt you...the thing you shoul just keep this under your tongue fir a minute and then you're done....that's it........

Yn: sir please I am actually scared of every instrument of yours.......please don't compel me sir.......

Jk: nothing is considered as compelling here ......now come in be a good girl .......

Yn was in the verge of crying...
Jk took thermometer infront of her mouth but yn was not ready to take it in her mouth ......

Yn : sir Please.......

Jk sensed her fear..so he slowly took her in sideways embrace and hold her hands and legs tight to stop her from moving.......

Yn: I am giving you a last chance will you open your mouth.....

Hey readers this is the first time communicating with you right.....so I am new to Wattpad and I really like writing for you......I really didn't expect that whether I will get atleast one view or not. First of all thank you for reading my story......

But the thing is I will not be able to upload daily because my phone will be under my mom's custody as i am in my 12th grade......I will try to upload in my holidays but not in weekends..I am really sorry for disappointing you......

Please share your feedback about my writing and story....

I am eagerly waiting for your reply ...

Thank you

---------------------------------------------------------

Caring doctor CEO Boss Husband जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें