Decision

Jk came out of yn's room being angry and went to their study room where  V and Jimin are sitting and discussing some important files ......Jk went to them sat infront of them and laid his head down on the table.......

Jimin and V frowned at his action and was worried for him...

V: jk what happened???? Are u not feeling well......shall  I check on you......

Jk was slightly sobbing.......Jimin and V are shocked to see their  younger crying......

Jimin: hey  jk wake up what happened........come on wake up see and talk to us........come on jk see me.....

After lot of efforts they made him sit and wiped his tears .....now his face is full red in colour.......

Jimin: now come on stay calm and tell me what happened..........

Jk: (teary face) hyung yn is not accepting me....she keeps rejecting for her silly reason.......

Jimin: silly reason????

Jk: I went to my room to take her medicine and when I return back I heard her saying that she rejected me because I was educated and  she was not educated ........if she accept my love the society will say her that she is a gold digger and my name and fame will also destroy.......

Jimin: for this small reason she was not accepting you.......wait a minute........do you know  whether she loves you or not ........

Jk: yes hyung .......she also said that she loves me with all her heart......she also wants to live with me .....

Jimin: oohh is that so.......you don't worry we will talk to her and make her understand......

Jk: no hyung it's enough....it's waste of talking to her..........now it's my time hyung .....I have a great plan.....you please help me with that ...

V: then ok....tell us what your plan is......

Jk: Im leaving to U.S.A....

V&Jimin: what!!!!!!

Jk: I mean my plan is that  I'm going to make her know that I'm going to U.S.A and tell her I won't return back and I will settle there ........and then i will prepare to go to the airport the very next day .......I will stay there for 2 weeks  there........these 2 weeks  she will   realise her love and how she misses me.........

Jimin: the idea is good.......but what if she get hurt herself by not eating anything......already her health is not good........

Jk: yeah hyung I knew it ....thats why I'm going to give you this matter to make her have all her food on time even if she rejects........

V: it's going to be pretty difficult task ...

Jk: hyung also take care of her vitamin shots too ........

Jimin: yah you want me to die from her hands ........ already you gave me and big work to make her eat which is very very very difficult task .....now these...

Jk: please hyung just for 2 weeks...

Jimin: then these  two weeks will take care of our hospital in U.S.A right....

Jk: yeah hyung .....and hyung just one more thing to say

Jimin: mmmmmm say

Jk: whenever I call you make sure you stand near her and talk ........and when she asks to talk to me just give her the phone and I will cut the call.....

Jimin: yah this is too much .......

Jk: yes hyung I didn't get any idea other than this......I want her to come to me and tell her love to me that's why I'm doing all these.......

Jimin: okkk .....we will help you to succeed in your efforts......

Jk: ok hyung tomorrow morning sharply at 8.o clock I will be leaving from our mansion......

V and Jimin nodded and they all went to their room after having their dinner........

Next day ...... morning at 7.50 am

Jk , V , Jimin are having their breakup in the dinning hall.....they all eat and started to get up from their seats...... slowly yn also came out of her room and saw jk in full and neat suit with 2 trolly bags behind him.....she was confused ......jk noticed yn's presence and  signaled to Jimin and V....

Jk: ok hyung take care ...and stay safe.......I'm leaving bye ......

Saying these jk hugged Jimin and V and bid them off......

Jimin: yah when will you come back.....(acting)

Jk: I don't know hyung....maybe I won't return back....... some people don't like that I'm living in this home or area or hospital......

Jimin: yah don't speak rubbish.......be positive......don't forget to call me......

Jk nodded and left from there......

Whereas yn who was standing infront her  room was crying silently......when jk told that he won't return back she felt heart broken......

Jimin and V came back after bidding goodbye to jk and sat on the couch and started to act like sad .....

V: hyung our baby bro aslo went away from us....how are we gonna spend our days alone here.......

Jimin: I don't know.....lets hope that  he will return back soon.....by the way he told that  someone didn't like his presence ....do you remember that????

V: yah ....who might be that.....

Jimin: I also don't have the idea but we must find out and bring our jk back to our mansion soon....... without him our mansion feels empty......

V: you are right hyung......

With that they went to hospital.

That's all guys .....I hope you like it ..

______________________________________