Injection

Yn pov

When sir told me about injection I was scared to hell.....But he told me that he will take the needle out when I say that it hurts...that gave me a relief......

Jk: Yn please can you lower your pant a Little...

As a scared cat yn did what jk said

Jk: yn don't be scared relax your muscle .......it won't pain I promise you.........

Yn simply nodded while sobbing

Jk rubbed the disinfectant in her right butt .....yn jerked and flinched very badly and started crying due to the cold sensation

Jk understood that she has gone through this situation many times without anyones care during injection

When talking with yn he understood that she is the one who wants someone to pamper her........jk thought to console and pamper her after the injection

Jk: yn it's ok.....,I'm right here don't worry.......do I want to hug you while Injecting or do you want to hold my hand....

Yn felt very happy that at the orphanage when she used to get vaccinated no will be there to hug her or console her.......She wanted to hug Jk but she can't because she has no relationship with him and moreover he is her bosss......

She replied him that she will hold his hand............

Jk: ok hold my hand ok and remember what I said earlier

Yn nodded

Jk slowly took the syringe and uncapped it ......it was high dose and it will hurt for sure.......to divert her from the pain jk started questioning her.

Jk: why you asked me money right how amount you need????

Yn : sir atleast 25,000 and you know what sir I have many plans with this money like

While yn was diverted jk slowly pushed the needle into her butt and yn didn't even realise it .....then he slowly started pushing the medicine in yn started feeling the pain...

Yn: ahhhhhhhhh sir it is paining and her hold in his hand became ver tight and she began to cry not terribly........

Jk : sshhhhh count with me 3......2.......1.....and done ......jk took the needle and pressed a cotton over the injection area......
It's done dear see ....now don't cry you very really brave surely I will give a reward for being brave.......

Jk disposed the needle and came to console her and pamper her......

Jk:. Shhh it s done see you are a good girl right ....don't cry dear......it done and he side hugged her .......yn also felt a relief and comfort from him after years......he didn't neglect or avoid his hug.......he slowly started to rub her back to console her ..

Jk: are you okay now ...it is paining

Yn: yes sir it is paining very bad I can't even walk ( she complained like a child)

Jk chuckled at her reply....

Jk: then come here lay on the bed I
will rub.....

Yn: yn became embarrassed and replied no that she is ok....

While they play like this a knock interrupted them..

Unknown:.sir the meals you have ordered is here... shall I place it on your table??????

Jk: ok place it over my table and leave......

Jk tired to the the room where was resting...

Jk: yn come lets have the lunch.....

Yn : sir sorry innot in the.mood of eating...

Jk: yn already I'm angry that you have not taken care of your health...dont make me more angry......

Yn: Sir please try to understand me.... (yn became irritated now)

--------------------------------------------------------