Playing doctor doctor II

Jk entered the room and knocked on the door while dramatically acting like a patient

Jk:- May I come in Miss.dr

Y/n who was innocently checking the stethoscope flinched hard and snapped her head up.
Y/n:- Uhh..umm yeah come in. You're late mr. Kookie??
She said still trying to act cool but ended up being the cutest. She was so used to the nickname that she used this right now also.

Jk who was controlling his laugh all the time was now not able to control and burst into laughter.
Jk:- hahaha...y/n at least...say jungkook...you look so cute..... ohh my..hahaha.. doctors don't call their patients with nick names ....

Y/n fake angry pouted and rested her hands in her hips and said, "Don't you know how to talk with a doctor. Now come on stop laughing and lay down. Fast fast. I don't have much time."

Jk:- Ok ok doctor.. I'll not laugh.
He said and still laughed a bit but soon stopped. He still has a big smile on his face.

Yn took his lab coat and wore it.....she then took his sethescope and put it around her neck.......after wearing it in her she is feeling different vibes.......

She then took the thermometer and opened the cap and asked jk...

Yn: ok Mr. Please open your mouth and say ahh .....I need to check your temperature......

Jk obeyed her words as a good patient.......

Then she checked his hear beat and scribbled something in the prescription paper like the doctors do......here is your medicine and go to the injection room and get 2 injections and take these blood test also......

When yn said about injection jk remembered that he wants to collect her blood sample.....so he took this as an opportunity......

Jk: no Dr. Yn ....I'm really scared of injections.......will you give me those injections and take my blood then......

Yn: kookieeee.........but I don't know to do and I'm scared to do it.....

Jk: no baby just do it with the syringe only ...........(jk thought for a while)......baby come I will teach you how to do the needle works .......then be my brave girl and you will take my blood..... ok???

Yn: kookie no.......give me the prescription I will change it and give you......you don't need any test it any injections.....just tablets is enough......

Jk: no I want to take the injection and that too from you...........

Yn: kookie please.......I am afraid that I will hurt you..... please.......

Jk: baby I'm here na ......just be good and follow my instructions and listen to me that's it .......

Jk was convincing her and thankfully she agreed at the end........

Jk(in mind): I'm sorry baby.........I want to take your blood sample to know about your health......but if u say directly you won't agree and will say thousands of tantrums .......that's why I choose this way ......

Jk then went to his cupboard and took his medicine box a d kept in infront of yn.....

Jk: here yn.......now open the box and take a new syringe........

Yn: kookieeeeee........

Jk: come on yn.......first I'm going to show in your hand and then you have to do in my hand .......

Yn(widen her eyes): what you are going to inject me .....noooo......I don't want this......

Jk,: baby clam down ......I will just show it as like a demo......I won't inject you.....