01

Preparations for the tournament, which was to begin in two days, were in full swing. One week of hustle and bustle. Wherever Keynna looked, the streets were much busier than during her last visit a little over a year ago.

Getting to her accommodation required patience and minor detours. There were countless people on the main street, whether on foot, in carriages or carts. In the side streets, the small alleys, it looked no better.

Exhausted and relieved at the same time, Keynna got off her horse and handed it over to the stable master of her hostel. For the coming week, or longer, she would spend here. Preferably in her room, so as not to come into contact with people at all. As chance would have it, there would be some lord or son of a prestigious house who did not yet have a wife. If she stayed away from the court, there would be no potential fiancé for her.

But first of all, it was time for Keynna to take a hot bath and then sleep.

In the late evening, the night was about to fall and the sky to cover in darkness, it knocked on Keynna's door and a servant of the house, handed her a rolled up piece of paper. The woman did not know who the message was from, because it was delivered by a man, with the words that this was for Lady Lannister.

Thankfully, Keynna gave the woman a silver coin, closed the door behind her, and, looking at the small roll in her fingers, wandered to the table by the window where she sat down. This city was awful. In all respects. It didn't take long for certain people to know when and who had come and was in the capital. On top of that, who was she? No more than the unpopular daughter of the head of House Lannister. Accordingly, she was not important or of great significance.

Blackwater Bay
Highest point
Little Lion

////////////

Note: I'm going to drop an important character from the series and combine it with Keynna. You will find out who it will be soon. I've been reading through the GoT wiki a bit, so now I know roughly what else is going to happen and could already plan my plot a bit more.