15

Despite the tragedy that befell Viserys, the royal family and the country, there was celebration. Not a funeral service, as the vast majority would now assume, but, the city guard gathered to celebrate the prince. From the heir to the throne, to the former and back, to the current heir to the throne. The commander of the guard would become king again. For the soldiers a reason, although the duration of Daemon's dethronement, was of really short duration.

Where the city guard would celebrate, Roran hardly needed to tell Keynna, this she should probably know (herself), as well as who would also be found there. Possibly.

No trouble. Neither organize any, nor be involved in it. Keynna should promise this to the Lannister guardsman.

Just as Keynna was about to open her mouth to ask why Roran was telling her this, he merely told her to leave, not to ask, and not to return too late. Since she didn't move, however, all that could be heard from the soldier was, now or not at all. It still took a moment for her to grab her red scarf, which she used as a cloak, and as she left the room, quickly put a hand on the man's upper arm and gave a 'thank you'.

Clearly faster than yesterday, Keynna did not reach the brothel, but yesterday, she had initially still been on the road in the city.

The atmosphere was great. There was no trace of sadness, but that was the point of a brothel. To enjoy oneself and to leave all worries at the door and to forget. For a few hours at least. As was the case today. A little strange, but each person dealt differently with his grief.

"I guess I'm not good enough anymore," Keynna was grabbed by the hand and pulled back as she walked through the room where dozens of men and women were enjoying themselves with each other, "You won't find my former adversary here, though."

"Too bad," Keynna replied casually and sat down by Daemon, taking the cup from his hand and taking a sip from it, "Then I'll just have to put up with the king's brother. What I said yesterday, I...."

"Never mind," Daemon rebuffed directly, knowing what Keynna was getting at, "What's done is done. It's good to see you."

Thoroughly good to hear.