06

First of all orientate. The fish market was about to begin, which meant that the mud path began there. Towards the dragon pit, which was on Rhaeny's hill, that's where Keynna had to go. Not to be missed.

Admittedly, Keynna didn't possess the very best sense of direction and someone didn't need to come to her with street and road names, that didn't work. If she was told where to go, for example to the market, it was usually no problem, but as soon as she was told to go to that street, it would take time, unless she knew it well. She would arrive, eventually, but it might take a little while. Clues were therefore of incredibly great help and clearly an advantage.

A maze of narrow streets, ramshackle buildings and darker corners that were more than tangled, this was Flea Bottom. One of the poorest, if not the poorest, neighborhoods of King's Landing. Finding your way around here, a dream, especially for people like Keynna, where after a certain point, everything looked the same.

After wandering blindly for a while, Keynna heard laughter coming from somewhere. Theatrical laughter, which caused her to shake her head, panting. That should come along wherever she wanted.

From a street corner, came the laughter, but Keynna was not particularly noticed by the two women and three men. A glance, no more and no less, was given to her as she passed the people and looked to the right and left.

An alley away, Keynna found what she was looking for, as the mood behind the door, was unmistakable.

"My prince," Keynna greeted the young Targaryen when she spotted him among the guests, taking his cup from him and sitting down on his lap, where she placed her right free hand on the back of his neck and stroked it with her thumb, setting the half empty cup aside, "How are you?"

"Isn't this the wrong place for a lady?" replied Deamon in a whisper, closing his hand around Keynna's neck and beginning to kiss it, down to the collarbone, "Lady Lannister."

"I could ask you the same question," Keynna asked the same question in return, tilting her head to the side as Daemon was about to press kiss after kiss to her skin and pull her by the hip, very close to his body, "Prince Targaryen."

"Tell me, what do you want?", but Daemon knew the answer to that question long ago, he was solely concerned with hearing it from Keynna's mouth, "After all, you shouldn't be here without a reason."

"The same as always," not the words the prince wanted to hear from Keynna, but it was likely to amount to the same thing, "Or, are you unable to?"

Prince or not, Daemon was allowed to strain a little, because, if something was too easy, it lost the appeal of wanting it.

///////

Comments are always welcome (: