CHAPTER NINE - Lovesick Heart

"God, I'm so fucked."

Word count: 217

Adrien's POV

She shifted uncomfortably on the bed, drawing my attention to her needy behavior. I leaned down to nip at her neck, and she raised her arms to kiss me as my fingers readily unzipped my pants—-

Adrien shot out of bed, a light sheen on his forehead. His bare chest heaved as he took in his surroundings. He combed his fingers through his sweat-soaked hair in a slight panic.

"I'd ask, but I don't want to know," Plagg said honestly, his eyes narrowed. "Girl trouble already?"

"It's her. She was in my dream," Adrien unclenched and clenched his fists desperately. "God, I'm so fucked."

"The new girl?" Plagg asked incredulously. "I thought you liked Rena."

"I know. I thought I liked Ladybug too, but it's faded," He grimaced weakly. "It's not like I have a chance with any of them."

"You seem most hung up on Little Miss Popular."

"Her? Yeah, she's great. She has these beautiful eyes... and her hair—"

"Pipe down, loverboy. You have plenty of time to make your choice."

His phone buzzed, lighting up with a message from his father.

"Typical father. Leaving on a business trip when I need him most. It's not like I can just— wait. I have an idea."

"The look in your eye scares me," Plagg yelped, clutching his cheese tighter as Adrien's grin widened.