CHAPTER THIRTEEN - Liquid Courage

"Stop being such a gentleman."

Word Count: 1202

Adrien looks like a scorned puppy. His green eyes plead innocently, while his clothes suggest less pure activities. His rumpled blonde hair spills messily in front of his eyes. His shirt is barely tucked and several buttons are left undone to expose his chest. His blazer is gone. Even his tie is loose and pathetically hangs from his neck.

He struggles to stand fully straight, blinking to remember what he's trying to say.

"Please, wait," He repeats softly, his words slurring. Tiredly. "Don't go yet."

"Why should I stay?" I asked honestly. I crossed my arms over my chest, still in my bikini. "It seems you're fine without me."

"What?" He asked quietly in a bewildered tone.
"Oh, please. You seemed to be doing great with Chloe."

He squinted, mumbling: "With Chloe—?" Then his eyes lit up in realization. He chuckled lightly, dragging a hand down his face sleepily.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"I'm not dating Chloe," He said matter of factly, rolling up his sleeves to keep them from flopping over his wrist.

"Oh," I whispered, embarrassed.

"But I get it. She's always meddling with anything having to do with me." He paused, noticing my shivering. "Come on. I have a place where we can swim."

"I already saw the pool."

"No, someplace else. I think you'll like it." Adrien put his hands over my eyes. "No peeking. I want it to be a surprise."

I felt myself walking up a staircase and down an array of winding passages. Finally, he removed his hands and I gasped.

Stone stairs led to a large pool of warm blue water. Warm lighting hits the water at different areas, making the water glow. A stone cavern surrounded the water, reflecting its color back. The ceiling opened up to the star speckled night sky.

"I love it," I told him, grinning. I dove in, letting the warm water wash over and sober me. "Come on, the water's warm."

"Give me a second."

Adrien fully unbuttoned his shirt, letting it fall to the ground after his pants. His black swim trunks hung low on his hips, exposing his v-line. I struggled to meet his eyes. He waded into the water after me.

"Uh-uh-uh," I teased, grabbing his tie to pull him closer. "You forgot your tie."

"R-right," He stuttered, forgetting his liquid confidence for a minute. Adrien unties it, throwing it on the pile.

"What's with the bottle?" I gestured towards the half-filled liquor bottle he was carrying around.

"I have no idea. I think I got roped into a drinking game at one point?" He scratched his head.

"Oops, my bad," I said, a laugh in my voice.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Adrien asked curiously, cocking his head.

"I might have started something by standing on a table and yelling 'shots'." I said sheepishly. I raised my arms in false surrender. "In my defense, I had just seen you with Chloe."

"Is that... jealousy I hear?" He said, suddenly confident.

"I don't know what you heard, but it wasn't me."

"Mhm," Adrien murmured, wading further after me. "Sounds like a lie."

"You're one to talk about lying. I thought you said this was going to be something small."

"Again, I blame Chloe. She invited a lot of people and everything got out of hand."

"That sounds like something she'd do," I said, nodding. I laughed. "And here I thought you were avoiding me."

"I was rushing around the whole time trying to keep the peace. Throwing this party was a mistake—" he looked at me, his eyes softening. "—-well maybe not a total mistake."
"Glad to help," I said just above a whisper, moving in.

Then I got an idea.

Before Adrien could reply, I sank underwater and pulled him under. I smirked, watching him struggle. Then I got pulled under. I coughed, sputtering.

"Gotcha," He taunted.

"That was fully intended to be murder. You almost drowned me." I said exasperatedly, getting in his face.

"Fair's fair," Adrien argued, leaning in to fluster me. I held my ground.

Then I realized the position we were in. Before I could react, Adrien closed the gap between us, searching my eyes for consent.

Fuck it.

I nodded slightly and he fully leaned in, capturing my mouth in his. I wrapped my arms around him, running my hands down his back. The slow kiss quickly turned passionate. His hands captured both sides of my face to take as much of me in. Adrien whimpered into my mouth a sound between a moan and gasp as I plunged my tongue into his mouth. But his hands strayed no further than my face.

I broke apart for breath. I caressed his face gently, staring into his eyes. "Adrien."

"Yes?" Adrien answered like a lovesick puppy, panting heavily.

"Stop being such a gentleman." I guided his hands to my ass.

Adrien paused. "I've never really done this before. I don't want to mess this up."

"You're doing perfectly, trust me."

Adrien hesitated for a minute. "Ok, just tell me what to do."

I walked him backwards to the shallow end. I led him into a sitting position and adjusted myself on his lap. Then I slowly rolled my hips against his, grinding against his clothed cock. Adrien moaned and instantly hardened underneath me.

"Oh, f-fuck," He whimpered, tilting his head back to let out a strangled moan. I went faster, his sounds encouraging me.

"You sound so good," I murmured into the slope of his neck, sucking and placing aggressive wet kisses.

"G-god. So... so good," Adrien said, going speechless. "I l-like it when you take control."

I moaned as he gripped my hips, desperate for more friction. I leaned away to tie my hair back and slid a strap of my bikini off. Adrien planted gentle kisses on my shoulder, lower until he reached my stomach, which he kissed across. I arched my back over the arm he held to steady me as he explored my body with his tongue.

He said my name innocently, suddenly stopping.

"Mhm..?" I said blissfully.

"We can't do this."

"You don't want to have sex anymore?"

"No, no! God, not that." Adrien said quickly, shocked. "I mean not in this cave. You deserve better."

"So where else?" I asked, a strap hanging off my shoulder haphazardly. I propped myself up to look at him better.

He thought for a minute. "In my room."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course. My room would be lucky to be blessed to be in your presence."

"Do I have to be blindfolded again?"

"Not if you don't want to."

~

Our two bodies crashed against the wall, heavy making out. Adrien slid his hand up my skirt, carefully spreading my legs with his other hand. I hooked my hands around his neck, grabbing wildly at his hair. He attacked my lips with renewed energy. Adrien reached around me, blindly trying to jam the key into the lock while focusing on my lips.

Finally, it opened miraculously. Adrien proudly grinned at me.

I used his tie to pull him into the room after me. He drunkenly grinned like the Cheshire Cat, stumbling after and slamming the door behind us.