CHAPTER TWENTY ONE - Bittersweet Release

"Use your words, ma chérie."

Word Count: 3303

WARNING: Excessive smut for entire chapter, vanilla (no kinky shit), biting, slight primal kink, fluff, mild angst, unprotected sex 

His hands roam freely, ravaging the undiscovered skin he's yet to touch. My movements are wild, rivaling that only of a caged fox tasting freedom. His hands hold my waist so tightly his knuckles turn white, as if he's scared I'll disappear. My back slams against the closed door. One of my legs escapes the giant swath of fabric, causing my dress to ride up. As he takes me in, a hand hurriedly runs the length of my exposed leg hooked over his hip.

Good god. His desperation is so fucking hot.

We break for air, our hands paused on each other's bodies.

"Chat," I panted.
"Yes, my lady?" He says breathily.

I turn around coyly, keeping my eyes on him until I can't. "Unzip me... please."

"Gladly," Chat whispered, his hands working on the buttons. I let go of my dress to let it drop, but he stops me. "Wait," He pleads, "There's one last thing I want to do to you in that dress."

My eyes widened as he picked me up and threw me unceremoniously on the bed. I laughed, caught by surprise. "Wh–?"

Chat silences me with a gentle kiss... and kneels before the bed. He gently lifted my skirt and lowered himself under it. His hand parts my legs and he slides between them. His fingers trace my leg, avoiding just where I need him. I bit my lip and he ever-so-softly plants kisses on my hips. Chat sucks on my thighs, his fangs slightly scraping my legs before smoothing the hickeys over with his tongue. His hot breath warms my already heated core. His hands grip just above my hips as he nears closer to the heat between my thighs before his face emerges out from my skirt.

We kiss again but he pulls back suddenly, covering his mouth with his hand. I remove his hand. His fangs have grown more prominent and slightly bite into his lip.

"My fangs. They've changed." Chat looks away from me, his face showing fear. His next words are a strangled whisper. "What's happening to me?"

"Lust," I answered. And hormones. I tilted my head, eying his lips. "And I like your fangs." His cat ears perk up at my words. I hold his face. "Now shut up and kiss me. I can't wait to feel those fangs of yours against my mouth."

Chat kisses me harshly, his fangs cutting my lips. His tongue flicks out to lick at the blood. As he sucks on my lips, I roll my hips against his, earning a quiet moan at the friction. Chat raises his face off mine, tilting his head slightly to look at me better.

"What?" I blink.

"Oh, nothing. Just your eyes are so pretty. They're glowing in the dark." I hide my face as he fingers a strand of my hair. "No, let me see those eyes. Those beautiful gold eyes."

He leans in and kisses me ever so softly. I reciprocate and move my hand to brush away a rouge strand of hair. He reaches out to grab my hand and his claws extend quickly. I turn to look at it, my expression wide-eyed.

"Sorry," Chat apologizes, his tone conveying his confusion. I kiss his palm in response.

"Now..." I whisper in his ear in a smooth yet slightly husky tone. "Can you take this off me now?"

"Yes," He answers me happily, moving off me to slide the dress to my ankles. Then he slowly strips down and climbs on top of me, leaving the both of us hidden only by our masks and undergarments.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful."

"And you haven't seen all of me yet." My voice is a sweet honey entrapping him in its subtle husky rasp.