Chapter Nine: Guardian Angel

It was a week later and Taehyung still goes to Jeongguk's math class. Min-Jin and his little gang still try to bother Taehyung but one simple glare, and beat down, from Jeongguk had them running for their life. Now that he's apart of his class, Jeongguk sees him three times a day. He learns little things about him every now and then like how his favorite animal is a tiger or how he needs Jin to fall asleep. Turns out he needs someone to sleep peacefully.

He would never admit it but, Jeongguk found that adorable.

"Jeongguk!" Jin called as he ran with Taehyung in his hand.

"Yes?"

"You have music next, right?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." Jeongguk said. "Why?"

"Well, I've got to go to a doctors appointment and the other student-teachers are a bit caught up with the other kids and-"

"You want me to take him with me?" Jeongguk interrupted, crossing his arms.

"Heh, yeah." Jin sheepishly smiled and scratched his neck. "I'm sorry Jeongguk, I just can't leave him alone and-"

"It's alright Jin." He said patting the aforementioned's arm. "I get it."

"Thank you!" Jin said and pulled Taehyung forward. "Taehyungie, would you like to go make some music?" Taehyung nodded happily. "Great! Jeonggukie will take you, okay?"

Taehyung smiled widely and nodded some more. "Listen, there's this boy in your class, his name is Jimin-"

"Ji-Jiminie!" Tae interrupted cheerfully remembering his childhood friend.

"Yes Jiminie. He knows Tae quite well and is a close friend. If anything goes wrong or you need help, just ask him." He said.

"Okay." Jeongguk said and Jin smiled. Jin gave Tae a quick peck on the cheek and jogged out of the hallway, running to his late appointment. "Ready Tae?" Jeongguk asked and the aforementioned nodded and followed Jeongguk.

They soon entered the music classroom and the class fell silent.

One, Jeongguk, the guy who would kill you if you looked at him wrong, just walked in.

Two, a student not many people know just entered.

Three, the new student was clinging to Jeongguk's arm and he isn't dead yet.

"Sit over here Tae." Jeongguk said and motioned him to sit down next to him. Taehyung compiled and looked around in amazement. He's never been to this part of the school, he wasn't allowed. Heck, the only places Taehyung has been was his classroom and the math classroom. Nowhere else. Mr. Wang never let him and Jin never disobeyed.

Some of you may be asking why, right? Well let's just say that the principle wants to keep the peace at his beloved school. You see, their school isn't, how do I say this, the most classy. It's not of the lower class, no, it's the higher class. It's just that the kids aren't the most mature or well behaved. They are the spoiled rich kids you see in movies who don't give a fuck and think that the world will be given to them on a platter. They tend to pick on the weak and cause ruks just for fun. Instead of studying or trying to get somewhere in life, they misbehave and being hell down for their principle.

Knowing they act this way, he wants to keep the more vulnerable kids, example the special class, tucked in a corner where they are protected. He means no harm to them of course, he just doesn't want to see anyone hurt.

Even though he means good, he isn't really doing good. Since he is shielding them from the real world in their classroom, they don't exactly know how to interact with other people. You aren't exactly supposed to do that.