Chapter Fifteen: Babysitting

"And his bedtime is nine o'clock so make sure he gets his dinner before then."

"Okay."

"Also he needs a bath to help him fall asleep."

"Got it."

"And don't let him watch any cartoons past eight o'clock."

"Sure."

"And make sure he cleans his room, and don't let him push you around, make sure you say no when necessary."

"I know-"

"And if he doesn't listen put him in timeout."

"Alright-"

"And-"

"Jin I'll be fine!" Jeongguk said and put a hand on his shoulder. "I got this! Now go have fun!"

"Are you sure?" Jin asked nervously and Jeongguk gave him a reassuring smile.

"Positive." He said and Jin sighed.

"Oh, alright." He said and opened the door. "There's pizza money on the table if you need it."

"Okay." Jeongguk said. "When will you be home?"

"If things go well, tomorrow morning." Namjoon said with a smug smile and Jin flushed a scarlet red.

"TMI." Jeongguk said and covered Taehyung's innocent ears. "Ya nasty."

"Bye Taehyungie." Jin said and kissed his baby brothers nose. "Be good."

"I wi-will!" He said with a boxy smile.

Namjoon kissed Taehyung's cheek and waved goodbye before closing the door behind him.

"Finally!" Jeongguk sang as he flopped onto the couch, Taehyung soon joining him. Jeongguk turned towards the aforementioned who was watching him with puppy dog eyes. "So, what do you wanna do?"

"Te-Tea part-party?" Taehyung offered with a shy voice.

"Taehyung your a boy." Jeongguk said. "How about we play cowboys? Or aliens?"

Taehyung shook his head. "T-Tea par-party." Taehyung mumbled and played with the loose string on Jeongguk's ripped blue jeans.

"Tae-"

"Ple-Please?" He asked with pleading eyes.

Jeongguk couldn't help but coo. "Alright babe." He said and Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Why don't you bring it over here so we could play?"

"Ok-Okay!" Taehyung said happily and skipped over to his room to grab the desired toys. Jeongguk soon followed him to help and Taehyung pointed to the small trunk in the corner. "Dre-Dress u-up!"

Jeongguk sighed but grabbed the box nonetheless. The two headed back to the living room where they set up the cups and put on some costumes. Taehyung had on a purple feathered boa while Jeongguk had a pink one on. Taehyung had a princess tiara while Jeongguk had a kings crown. They both sat down on small chairs that surrounded the tiny table and Taehyung poured them some fake tea all while making noises to replicate the sound of falling water.

"Fo-For k-king Guk-Gukkie!" Taehyung happily stated and Jeongguk accepted the cup with a soft smile. "Dri-Drink!"

The two bumped their cups together and Taehyung made a "click" sound when they touched. He had his pinky extended and slurped down the imaginary drink. Jeongguk watched the younger boy with loving eyes before downing his own cup.

"That was delicious prince Taehyung!" Jeongguk's exclaimed in a deep voice that caused Taehyung to giggle.

"Prin-Princess!" He corrected and Jeongguk chuckled.