Chapter Nineteen: Love

"Alright that's enough!" Namjoon said as he broke apart the two teenagers. He pushed Jeongguk back with one hand while blocking off Ji-Hyun with the other. "What the hell happened?"

"This shit called Taehyung a sp*d!" Jeongguk spat out and tried to lunge forward at Ji-Hyun.

"Jeon!" Namjoon said and pushed him back once more. "Calm down!"

"Calm?" Jeongguk asked with narrowed eyes. The entire class went silent as they watched the fire in Jeongguk's eyes grow larger and the smug smirk on Ji-Hyun grow wider. "Did you not hear what I just said?"

"Yes I did." Namjoon said and narrowed his eyes at Ji-Hyun. "And there are multiple things I'd like to say and do at the moment but I am smarter than that. Tae is fine and he isn't hurt, but do you know what will hurt him? Not being able to see you cause you got your stupid ass suspended for wasting your time on someone who isn't worth it."

Jeongguk, still panting heavily, glances at Taehyung who was looking back at him with big brown, confused doe eyes. His clenched fists loosened slightly and he ruffled his own hair out of frustration. "Fine." He said and glared at Ji-Hyun. "But say anything to or about Taehyung again, heck, even if you look at him badly, I'll rip your fucking balls off. Got it shithead?"

Without wiping the devious smile from his face, Ji-Hyun laughed and saluted. "Yes boss."

"Why don't you take Tae out for a bit, hm?" Namjoon whispered, "I think he feels uneasy with everyone watching him."

Jeongguk nodded and with one final shove, he led the scared teen out of the room.

The piece of shit. The asshole got lucky; If Namjoon wasn't there I would have killed him. I don't give a fuck who he was. No one talks about my Taehyung that way. No. One.

Goddamn it, I really want to smash his face in with a brick.

"Gu-Guk-Gukkie?" Taehyung shakily whispered out once the two were out in the hallway.

"What?" He snapped and Taehyung visibly flinched. Jeongguk's face softened at the sight and reached out to caress the younger's cheek. "I'm sorry baby, I hadn't meant to sound so harsh."

"'S o-okay." Taehyung said and fidgeted with his fingers.

"Did I scare you?" He gently said but Taehyung meekly shook his head yes. Jeongguk sighed and pulled the other into an embrace. "I'm sorry baby."

"'S o-okay." Taehyung repeated and let himself be held.

"Wanna go to the roof with me?" Jeongguk offered and Taehyung nodded excitedly.

The two made their way up the building all the while holding hands. Taehyung's big yet soft hand fit perfectly in Jeongguk's smaller yet rougher palm. The duo sat down next to each other and by next to I mean Taehyung straddled Jeongguk's lap. Tae rested his head on Jeongguk's chest and the ravenette watched the clouds move as he fiddled with the brunette's hair. The moment was nothing but quiet as Taehyung babbled some nonsense about his plushies or legos.

"Pa-Panda does-doesn't like-like Tig-Tigger." He said sadly and Jeongguk hummed in response.

"And why's that?" He asked and Taehyung shrugged.

"Sai-Said he do-don't like ora-orange." He mumbled with a pout.

"That's a bit mean." Jeongguk added and Taehyung aggressively nodded in agreement.

"Tig-Tigger ni-nice! Pan-Panda a-a mean-meanie! Tig-Tigger just wants to be friends." He said and Jeongguk couldn't help but coo.

"What about Gukkie?" Jeongguk asked, referring to the stuffed bunny. "Is he nice?"

"Ye-Yes!" He enthusiastically said. "I lo-love Guk-Gukkie!" He giggles and Jeongguk's heart skips a beat.

"L-Love?" He questioned and Taehyung nodded once more.

"Ye-Yeah! Bu-But he al-always stea-stealing my car-carrots." He innocently said and Jeongguk sighed and pouted. Taehyung noticed this and snuggled up closer to the warm male. "I lo-love th-this Guk-Gukkie mo-more tho-though."

"Love, huh?" Jeongguk said and held the boy closer. "What do you know about love?"

"Lo-Lots!" Taehyung insested and Jeongguk chuckled.

"Like what?"

"We-Well," He started. "Yo-You hol-hold hands wi-with them and hu-hug!"

"Oh yeah?" Jeongguk teased and had an adoring smile. "Anything else?"

"Yo-You giv-give th-them pres-presents!"

"What type of presents?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung tapped his chin in thought.

"Nam-Namjoon ga-gave Jin-Jinnie a roc-rock." He said and Jeongguk raised an eyebrow.

"A rock?" He questioned and Taehyung nodded.

"It-It's bi-big and shin-shiny!"

"Babe, that's a ring."

"A rin-ring?" Jeongguk hummed in response. "I wan-want one too!"

The elder laughed yet played along. "Okay, how many?"

"Th-Three!"

"Which colors?"

"Pi-Pink! A-And bl-blue a-and yel-yellow!"

"Alright, anything else?" He asked Taehyung shyly and smiled.

"Ye-Yes." He said and looked down at the ground "A k-..."

"A what?" Jeongguk lifted Taehyung's chin up and asked

"A ki-kiss." He mumbled shyly.