Chapter Thirteen: Dory

"Je-Jeon-Jeongguk!" Taehyung yelped as he tackled the aforementioned. The two fell with a thud but got up with giggles as Jeongguk ruffled Taehyung's soft brown locks.

Jeongguk had just stepped foot into the classroom and the two had not seen each other all day. Taehyung was switched out of the math class and into his normal schedule because it wasn't doing much improvement. Taehyung won't pay attention to the teacher or talk to any other students but that was expected. What was not expected was for him to have a tantrum when they switched seats and he was moved away from his beloved Jeonggukie. He cried and latched onto the taller boy and refused to let go.

"I do-don't wa-wanna!" Taehyung cried into Jeongguk's leather jacket as Mr. Thomas tried to calm him down.

"Taehyung, it's just a seat!" Mr. Thomas nervously explained. "You can have the spot if you want!"

Taehyung shook his head and the grip on Jeongguk tightened. To you, this might not seem like a big deal, but to Taehyung? It was traumatizing. Taehyung was already a shy person to begin with but with his disorder it made things a lot worse. He lacks in social skills so it was hard for him to talk to someone new. For a clearer example, if Taehyung was in a crowded room, full of people he's never seen before in his entire life, he would have a panic attack. The thought of being all alone brought anxiety and it made him feel faint. They wanted Taehyung to sit next to some stranger he doesn't know and he's already shy enough when talking to the students from his own classroom. He doesn't need brand new people. He didn't like change; He liked the way things were; He wants everything to stay in place.

"Jeongguk!" Mr. Thomas yelled, the stress from the crying teen got to him. "Fix this!"

Jeongguk sighed and dragged little Taehyung out the door and into the hallway where they sat on the floor. He pulled Taehyung down with him and into his lap where the aforementioned nuzzled his head into his chest. Taehyung hugged the waist of the elder and held him tight, Jeongguk doing the same thing with one hand on his back and the other at his hair.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. After a minute of silence, besides the occasional sniffles, Jeongguk said, "Baby answer me."

"I-I wa-wanna st-stay w-w-wi-with Jeon-Jeonggukie." He sniffled. "The oth-others are sc-scary."

"They aren't scary, Tae." Jeongguk said sweetly and stuck a comforting hand up Taehyung's shirt where he rubbed soothing circles onto the small of Taehyung's back. "There's nothing to be afraid of, I'm right here. If anyone tries to hurt you, I'll kick their ass."

Taehyung gasped and abruptly raised his head to look at Jeongguk with wide, disbelieving eyes. "Ba-Bad wo-word."

Jeongguk smiled at his innocence but corrected himself. "Sorry, I meant tushies."

Taehyung gave him a wary look before re-resting his head back on Jeongguk's shoulder. "I wa-want Ji-Jin-Jinnie." He whispered and Jeongguk was already on his feet, leading the smaller boy hand in hand to his elder brother.

"Taehyung!" Jin scolded and helped the two up. "Be careful! At least let Jeongguk settle in before you attack him!"

"I'm fine Jin." Jeongguk said with a smile and dusted himself off. "What do you wanna do today Tae?"

"We're watching a movie today." Jin said for him as Taehyung bounced in excitement. It's been awhile since he's seen a movie. Namjoon and Jin always watch them but never let Taehyung see because he was "too young".

Also he doesn't quite understand movies. He never knew why adults cried when watching them or laughed. Maybe it was because of what they were saying but Tae never payed attention to that. He only ever wanted to watch on because of the animation and the cute little characters in them. He doesn't really care about the plot.