Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Brother

  Wang Xinyu threw the mobile phone and the wallet he found into his pocket, and opened the drawer casually, picked one of the many car keys, and played a few times, the ruffian whistled and opened the door handsomely, Step out.

  She can also drive in the original world. When she is often in financial deficit, she will be a chauffeur. She has also touched a lot of various sports cars.

  When she went out, she saw a circle of corridors. The hall was hollowed out, and in the middle was a crystal chandelier hovering upwards, which made her eyes hurt.

  Leaning on the corridor and looking down from the top, it is estimated that there is a hall of more than 200 square meters, with extremely luxurious decoration.

  There is a row of antique shelves against the wall, which are full of them. With the carved furniture of dull and unknown wood, it feels like a high-end atmosphere.

  Wang Xinyu tutted twice and started down the spiral staircase. There was a nanny in the hall cleaning.

  Hearing the movement upstairs, she raised her head and said in surprise: "Miss Yu, are you at home?" She suddenly remembered something, and quickly added: "I'm sorry, I..."

  Hey, she was talking too much, this Miss Yu has a temper. But it's not good, she just waits to be scolded.

  Of course Wang Xinyu wasn't angry, and she wasn't the real person, "Where are Uncle Zhao and my mother?"

  Seeing that she didn't get angry, Aunt Li sighed in relief, and then answered cautiously, "Master is on a business trip with his wife, and he wants to come back the day after tomorrow."

  The mother of the original body was married for a second time and had only been married for two years. At that time, she was an adult, so she did not change her tune.

  Wang Xinyu nodded and breathed a sigh of relief to herself. The day after tomorrow would be a good time to come back. She occupied the body of someone else's daughter, and she felt guilty to see her mother immediately.

  Fortunately, there is a buffer time now, "Is there anything to eat at home?"

  She was hungry.

  "Yes, yes, there are cakes and snacks in the refrigerator, or what do you want to eat? I ask the master to make it for you?"

  Aunt Li replied in a hurry, a little surprised in her heart, this Miss Yu looks very different today, not as arrogant as in the past.   As Wang Xinyu walked down, she said, "Bring

  me a cake first, then give me a bowl of noodles. I'm hungry. Thank you."

But still reacted quickly and went to the kitchen.

  The cake was really delicious, but it was too small, one piece could only fit between her teeth.

  "Click" The door at the entrance was opened, and a man strode in. He was wearing a silver-white suit, which must have been valuable. She could see the faint silver lines on the sleeves and necklines.

  The facial features... uh... so handsome...

  Wang Xinyu put a bite of the cake in her mouth and forgot to chew it, staring blankly at him walking towards her step by step.

  How to describe it, the facial features are exquisite, the contours are clear, the nose is thin and the lips are thin, and under a pair of golden glasses, a pair of sword eyebrows and star eyes are too attractive.