Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Wang Xinyu, the grandfather of the Wang family, went to several hypermarkets in the afternoon, bought a batch of supplies, and went straight to the Wang family's old house when it was almost time.

  The Wang family's old house is located on a relatively prosperous ancient street in S City. Since it is an ancient street, the old house is naturally an ancient building. I heard from my grandfather that his grandfather renovated it once a hundred years ago.

  The ancient street is now protected by the state and has become a famous tourist attraction, and the housing prices here are extraordinary.

  The car would definitely not be able to get in, so I parked the car at the nearest intersection, didn’t care whether it was illegal or not, and posted a few tickets, so I got off the car and walked to Wangjia Lane.

  The location of the old house is very good. It is on the main street. Along the way, there are shops on both sides, which is very lively. A traditional Chinese medicine clinic opened outside Wang's house is also among them.

  "Miss Yu, you're here. Elder Wang is still in the clinic. Would you like to go to the side room and wait for a while?" The female pharmacist at the front desk greeted Wang Xinyu with a smile, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

  Wang Xinyu knew that many people here didn't want to see the young lady Yuan Shi, and she didn't care. It's hard to say whether we can meet again in the future...

  She nodded and asked, "Are there any Chinese medicine seeds for sale here?"

  "Seeds Yes, why did Miss Yu ask this..." Although the female pharmacist smiled as always, there was a subtle impatience deep in her eyes.

  Wang Xinyu couldn't care less, and said with joy in her heart, "I want it. Calculate how much it will cost." The

  female pharmacist was obviously surprised when she heard it, and her smile soon became more sincere. The sale of this kind of medicine is considered a commission. Her eyes flashed with light, and if she pointed out, "Do you want it? That's not a small amount."

  Wang Xinyu said nothing, took out a card and handed it over. In the past, "password xxxxxx." The

  female pharmacist smiled a little bigger and said attentively, "Okay, Miss Yu, sit down for a while, I'll make you a cup of tea..."

  They all say that money can make ghosts run the mill , look, where is this...

  "No need, I'll go in and wait for my grandfather. When you're ready, help me to take it to the car, and the car will stop at the intersection." Wang Xinyu threw the car key to her, and then walked inside.

  Traditional Chinese medicine is a good thing. After the end of the world, people will definitely solve the problem of food and clothing first. I'm afraid they won't care about it. She has the ability now, and it doesn't take much effort to collect some to plant in space.

  Wang's house is a second-entry courtyard. The three front rooms are used as front pharmacies, and the first row of the main house is the reception room. Of course, not only did Mr. Wang sit alone here, but he also hired several Chinese medicine experts.

  Wang Xinyu didn't bother the old man, she walked to the pavilion in the courtyard and sat down. From here, you can just see the old man Wang in the house.

  The old man Wang is already in his old age, with gray hair and beard, but still in good spirits.

  He also saw Wang Xinyu and showed her a loving smile.