Last Chapter

Chapter 196 ending

a pair of handsome men and beautiful women, who went downstairs together and immediately attracted everyone's attention.

  A look of unnaturalness flashed across Wang Xinyu's face, and she pinched his arm quietly, expressing her dissatisfaction, because he always got up late because of his lack of control.

  Zhao Xixun raised his brows slightly, let go and grabbed her wicked little hand, interlocking his fingers and grasping it in his hand.

  Wang Xinyu rolled her eyes secretly, just when she was helpless, when she heard the sound of heaven, her mood immediately improved.

  "Brother, elder sister." When the little sister at home was likable, she stepped towards the two of them softly with her short legs.

  Seeing that they were about to hit the steps, Wang Xinyu and Zhao Xixun teleported downstairs in unison.

  In the end, Zhao Xixun was even more skilled, and took the lead in catching Xiaoyueyue's small body, "Xiaoyueyue, you are naughty again, eh?"

  Wang Xinyu also came to their side, reaching out and poking Xiaoyueyue's little fandudu The face, lovingly said, "Little troublemaker, how many times have I told you, don't run around with short legs, what should I do if I fall, I just don't listen, I don't know what to be afraid of."

  "Hee hee." Xiao Yueyue seemed to Not scared at all, she said happily, "Yueyue knows that my brother and sister can catch Yueyue, so I'm not afraid."

  "You" Wang Xinyu looked at Zhao Xixun helplessly, "Come on, it's our two."

  "You two. Ah, just get used to her, it will be lawless sooner or later." Wang Baozhu was also startled by Xiaoyueyue just now, and after hearing what she said, she said ruthlessly, "Next time, you are not allowed to pick her up, let her fall hard. The last time I fell, I knew it hurt."

  "Mom, Xiaoyueyue is still young, what are you mad at with her? I really don't care. What if you break it? Xiao Yueyue's hand led Zhao Xixun to the dining table.

  She was really hungry, but fortunately Aunt Li's breakfast was always prepared.

  After the two had breakfast, Zhao Xixun slowly left for work, while Wang Xinyu started a boring day.

  It's just that this life is a bit boring for her, and it's too good for more ordinary people.

  Zhao Xixun finished a day's work, but it was noon, and without thinking about it, he went home for lunch.

  Driving on the street like today's mansion base, he was extremely happy watching the busy and bustling traffic.

  Although the mutant beasts outside have not been wiped out, they are already self-sufficient without affecting the lives of the people in the base.

  Yes, thanks to his efforts, enough food has been grown in the Tianfu base, all walks of life are developing stably, covering a wide range of fields, and the base area is also expanding year by year. This is like a small country that can operate.

  People living in the base, as long as they work hard, are not afraid of running out of food, and want to live a better life, there are opportunities outside.

  And such a stable life was created by him.

  A lazy and comfortable smile appeared on the corner of Zhao Xixun's lips.

  The phone rang, and seeing that it was his daughter-in-law calling, he picked it up without hesitation, "Hello"

  "I'm here to find you for lunch, come down quickly." Wang Xinyu was sitting in the lounge area of ​​the building where he worked and waiting.

  Zhao Xixun was stunned for a moment and smiled again, "Okay, I'll be there soon, you wait." I did n't expect the

  two of them to miss it, but it wasn't a big deal, he could go directly for her at any time.

  Turn the car back and crank it up.

  At this time, a shadow suddenly appeared in front of Wang Xinyu, who was waiting for Zhao Xixun.

  Wang Xinyu looked up and saw Song Tianyao.

  Song Tianyao, who should have been high-spirited, has become more and more silent over the years.

  Wang Xinyu and Zhao Xixun are generally inseparable existences. Today, Wang Xinyu can be seen alone. After hesitating, he can't help but come forward.

  "Xiaoyu, are you waiting for Xixun? He's not upstairs." Song Tianyao passed Zhao Xixun's office when he just came downstairs, so he knew.

  In fact, Wang Xinyu felt a little embarrassed every time she saw Song Tianyao. She always felt that the look in her eyes was not right. She had been avoiding contact with him all the time. Why did she still do this?
  She smiled embarrassedly but politely, "Well, I know, I've already called him, and he'll be right back to pick me up. Thank you"

  "Yes, that's good." Song Tianyao's eyes flashed slightly. Looking outside, he didn't see Zhao Xixun's figure, he was slightly relieved, not knowing what he was nervous about.

  After saying this, the two fell silent. Wang Xinyu had no intention of looking for words, Song Tianyao pondered slightly, and finally asked, "Xiaoyu, if there was no Zhao Xixun, would you choose me?

  " As if the shackles were removed, the whole person relaxed.

  Wang Xinyu was surprised, what is the problem? People who don't know think they have something, obviously they have nothing to do.

  Song Tianyao saw the surprise on her face, or even the look of horror on her face, and couldn't help but feel a pain in her heart.

  He hummed and laughed at himself, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that. It's just..."

  He paused slightly before saying, "Since the end of the world, I have often dreamed about you, and what happened between you and me. A lot of things."

  Wang Xinyu's heart tightened, and she lowered her eyes slightly to hide the stormy waves in her eyes, her little hands couldn't help clenching tightly, and there was a trace of sweat on her palms.

  Just when she didn't know how to answer, Zhao Xixun's voice sounded not far away, "Xiaoyu, go."

  Wang Xinyu suddenly raised her head, and looked at Zhao Xixun with starlight eyes, the joy on her face was beyond words, her husband is really powerful, savior.

  "I'm sorry, Xixun has come to pick me up, we. I'll go first, bye." Wang Xinyu didn't answer any of his questions in the end, she didn't know how to answer, and she didn't want to answer.

  She turned and ran towards Zhao Xixun, like a young bird pounced on its mother bird.

  "Why did you come here?" she complained in a coquettish manner, and she smiled again, "Go, take me to a big dinner."

  Zhao Xixun hugged her waist and responded, "Okay, this is it. I'll take you there."

  With a smile on his face from beginning to end, when he turned around, he looked at Song Tianyao as if unintentionally, and the warning flashed in the depths of his eyes really shocked Song Tianyao.

  Song Tianyao's originally thin face showed a helpless and gray smile, and then he was relieved.

  Seeing the figures of the two walking away together, they are so paired, I really envy others.

  But, forget it, that's all there is to it.

  She is living happily, he is married, and the development of the base will only get better and better. Although he does not dominate Tianfu, he has done his duty and is admired by thousands of people. All this is different from the dream, but it is real. life, isn't it?

 (Finale)