chapter 71-80

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 71 Team 71
  Because it is a homologous energy, the energy group in Chen Xia's body does not seem to reject the approach of Zhao Xixun's ability.

  Zhao Xixun said in his heart: That's true.

  As a result, Zhao Xixun became more reassuring and bold, trying to use his ability to break through the membrane on the energy group.

  After several attempts, it was found that the membrane seemed to be very elastic, and his power group was in vain and returned without success.

  Zhao Xixun thought for a while, and quickly adjusted the plan. Since it can't be broken, just poke it.

  After several attempts, he finally succeeded in transforming his supernatural power into a long, thin needle, and stabbed at Chen Xia's supernatural power group.

  The powers in the power group were like wild horses running away, rushing out in all directions, and Chen Xia's face showed a painful expression.

  Zhao Xixun felt bad, and quickly ran his abilities, wrapping Chen Xia's abilities like a big net, and comforting the wrapped abilities to make them quiet.

  After doing all this, Zhao Xixun, who has always been calm, couldn't help sweating profusely.

  After this toss, Chen Xia also slowly woke up, and Zhao Xixun immediately took back his ability.

  "Team Zhao, what's wrong with me?" As Zhao Xixun's ability left his body, Chen Xia felt his chest was hot and couldn't help covering it with his hands.

  Zhao Xixun's eyes flickered, "You have awakened the spiritual power, hurry up and concentrate, and try to tame the power yourself."

  Chen Xia was stunned for a while, surprised and a little helpless.

  Ability to tame? Will there be riots?
  "Don't be in a daze, hurry up."

  Zhao Xixun was speechless when he saw that he was dumbfounded like a fool.

  "Oh, oh..." Chen Xia immediately retracted his thoughts, followed Zhao Xixun's words, concentrated on feeling abnormal in his body, and quickly found the source of the hotness in his chest.

  As soon as the master arrived, the power group suddenly became active, and it was about to move, wanting to scramble.

  Fortunately, Chen Xia felt that something was wrong and immediately controlled the power group.

  Xu is because this power group was originally a part of Chen Xia, and it was quite smooth to regain control, and there was no bad situation that could not be suppressed.

  Zhao Xixun has been guarding him all the time. Seeing his face as usual, he knows that it is done. His team has added a spiritual power person, and if he trains him well, he may also become his right-hand man.

  "Team Zhao, thank you." Chen Xia shyly thanked Zhao Xixun.

  "No need to thank you, since you decided to join my team, we will be teammates who help each other and advance and retreat together."

  Chen Xia felt that the Zhao team at this time seemed to be glowing, and listening to his words made him extremely excited. , expressed his determination without thinking, "Zhao team, you will be Chen Xia's captain in the future."