chapter 131-140

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 131 121 Night
  Attack After Wang Xinyu and Zhao Xixun entered the space, they started busy again.

  With Zhao Xixun's help, the newly added land in the space is being reclaimed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

  Wang Xinyu moved a small stool and sat on the ridge, resting her chin in her hands, smiling and squinting at the prosperity of the field at this time.

  Zhao Xixun, dressed in sportswear, skillfully drives a large harvester, trip after trip, and soon a field is harvested.

  Wang Xinyu quickly picked up the towel on the side and put it on her wrist, picked up the thermos cup, and trotted over.

  "Brother, are you tired, come here and wash your face." Wang Xinyu's palm was up, and a stream of water poured out like a fountain, about fifty centimeters high.

  Zhao Xixun took off his glasses, leaned slightly, half-squinted his eyes, and washed his face with the supernatural water released by Wang Xinyu.

  I was just sweating, and the cool water hit my face, taking away the heat. Crystal clear water droplets slid across his handsome face and poured down again.

  For a moment, he removed his head and slammed it down, and the water droplets splashed all over the place.

  Wang Xinyu has already accepted the power, and she slightly tiptoes with a towel to wipe him.

  The corners of Zhao Xixun's lips curled slightly, his long and slightly curled eyelashes trembled slightly, and his deep black eyes stared at her for a moment.

  Wang Xinyu was a little embarrassed to be seen, and said shyly, "What are you looking at, wipe it yourself."

  Then she put the towel against his chest, signaling him to take it quickly.

  Zhao Xixun raised his hand to take it, smiling without saying a word.

  Wang Xinyu glanced at him angrily, lowered her head and lowered her eyes, unscrewed the lid of the cup, and handed it over, "Here, drink some water."

  That kind of caring thought made his heart extremely comfortable.

  He took a sip from the water glass, the temperature was just right, and he drank a few more sips before giving up.

  "That's it for today." He turned to look at the large piece of land he had harvested, and suddenly felt a sense of accomplishment.

  Wang Xinyu nodded again and again, "Well, it's hard work."

  What he said was what he said, after all, it was himself who worked hard.

  Since he took over the farm work in the space, she hasn't made her sweat again.

  Now she is only responsible for picking vegetables and fruits.

  "Well, is there any reward for that?" Zhao Xixun held the gold-rimmed glasses with one hand and slowly put them on, elegant and noble, his eyes deepened when he looked at her again.

  Obviously dressed in ordinary clothes, and even a little embarrassed after a lot of hard work, but temperament will not be covered up because of external factors.

  Wang Xinyu looked at him with blurry eyes, her heart pounding like a deer.

  Suddenly, her complexion sank, and her expression gradually condensed.