Chapter 16

Chapter 16: The 16-day invincible road
  fights with gods and brings disaster to Chiyu.

 She now regrets that it was too late to rush out to watch the fun.

  Looking at the black blood on her palm, Wang Xinyu was not as frightened as she thought, and she even laughed and joked, "Black blood, I just can get some for Uncle Third and the others to study... I can count this as a great study. Dedicated to your career...hehe..."

  "Xiaoyu...you're taking your grandfather's life..." Old Man Wang was so anxious that his blood pressure soared, tears in his eyes, and he was impatient, "Quick, go in and find you three. Uncle, what can I do about this..."

  "Grandpa, don't worry. Life and death are destiny, wealth is in heaven, and the way of heaven is reincarnated. I just took a step forward. Twenty years later, I will be a good guy again. Don't be afraid." Wang Xinyu didn't know. How to comfort this old man who really loves her, he can only gag, trying to make him feel more at ease.

  Unfortunately, it was in vain in the end, and she gradually felt a little powerless, "Grandpa, I'm a little tired..."

  After saying that, her body went limp, she thought she would fall to the ground, and it would hurt a little bit, but she didn't want to, she seemed to The princess was picked up and hugged by someone...

  Princess hug? The treatment that I have never enjoyed since I was a child, I never imagined that I could get what I wanted when I died.

  Ha ha... This mood is really mixed.

  Wang Xinyu passed out in a coma, her internal organs were burning with pain, and she felt groggy. She seemed to hear someone talking and calling in her ear. The sadness made her feel a little palpitated. It should be her mother, Ms. Wang Baozhu... Although I really want to open my eyes to comfort me, but unfortunately I can't.

  Wang Xinyu heard correctly, it was indeed Wang Baozhu.

  After she fell into a coma, Zhao Xixun caught her and carried her into the research room.

  Although the medical equipment here is not very complete, the laboratory equipment is definitely new and high-tech.

  She was not mistaken, the black blood was indeed taken out for testing.

  Unfortunately, there is no way to make an antidote for a while, and the book does not mention any achievements in this regard.

  In the ward, a group of people sat together around the hospital bed, frowning and silent.

  "Dad, third brother, what's the matter with Xiaoyu?" Wang Baozhu asked with tears in her eyes. She just heard the news and saw her daughter lying motionless on the hospital bed. She was really anxious and uneasy. .

  "Hey, the mutant cat also seems to have a virus on it. It's very similar to the patient who was found before, but it's not the same. It's probably a mutation. There is no effective treatment yet." Chair handle.

  "Then what should I do? My little jade..." Wang Baozhu burst into tears, crying so much that her heart was broken.

  Zhao Yuliang, who was beside her, hugged her shoulders distressedly, patted her back rhythmically, gave her comfort, and tried to comfort her, but found that speaking any language was ineffective.

  Zhao Xixun lowered his eyes, hiding the gloom in his eyes. A faint sense of powerlessness hit his brain, making him depressed...

  The atmosphere in the room was solemn, but Wang Xinyu, who was lying on the bed, felt much better. After the burning pain, a warm current seemed to appear in his chest.

  This sudden warm current gradually expanded towards her limbs, making her feel warm and comfortable all of a sudden.

  The voices in her ears gradually became clearer, she slowly opened her eyes, and at a glance she saw Wang Baozhu's pretty face with pear blossoms and tears.

  "Xiaoyu, you, you're awake..." Wang Baozhu was crying and wiping away her tears. She felt a chill in her heart, but she didn't want to suddenly meet
  her daughter's bright eyes, and she was suddenly pleasantly surprised.

  When everyone heard it, all eyes came together, making her feel uncomfortable for a moment.

  "I'm fine, what are you all doing around me?" Wang Xinyu raised her eyebrows and smiled, "Is it good-looking? I know that I am beautiful and likable."

  Feeling comfortable and full of energy, Wang Xinyu got up quickly.

  Wang Baozhu, who was on the side, didn't care about her crying face, and hurriedly came to help.

  "Mom, how can I be so delicate..." Wang Xinyu's heart was full, and she was moved. Seeing the tears on Wang Baozhu's face, she patted her chest and said funny, "I'm doing fine now, I feel good. Endless strength... ah..."

  Although she defeated the virus, the wound on her hand was still there, and this shot directly cracked the wound.

  "Okay, please calm down." Wang Baozhu reluctantly took her hand and untied the bandage on her hand, "Yeah, it's all torn, you don't hurt..."

  "It hurts..." Wang Xinyu felt wronged She choked back her mouth and said coquettishly, "It won't hurt if mom blows me."

  "Hehe...you girl." Wang Baozhu was finally amused by her, "Okay, I'll blow you a whiff of fairy air, Let Xiaoyu of our family immediately recover from the wound and live alive."

  Wang Laozi and others couldn't help laughing when they saw their mother and daughter, swept away the previous depression.

  "Okay, Xiaoyu, how do you feel now? Let the third uncle check it for you..." After Wang Chengjun laughed, he immediately thought of the business.

  "I'm fine, you see, the blood isn't black either."

  Just as the bandage was removed, the wound was clear at a glance, and bright red blood gushed out from the wound that opened again.

  "Really..." Wang Chengjun was a little excited. After thinking about it, he said a little embarrassedly, "Xiaoyu, can you let the third uncle draw blood again for the test?"

  "Okay..." Wang Xinyu readily agreed.

  Wang Chengjun took a large tube of blood excitedly. The corner of Wang Xinyu's mouth couldn't help twitching. The researchers were all weirdos. After taking the blood, he got into the laboratory excitedly. coming.

  "Xiaoyu, do you feel something? Is there anything special about your body?" Zhao Xixun's gloomy expression had long since subsided with Wang Xin's awakening.

  Looking at each other, Wang Xinyu's heart trembled. Those eyes were really beautiful, clear and blue, and they seemed to reflect her figure.

  "Something different? Yes... I feel a heat wave in my chest..." Wang Xinyu didn't dare to look at him, she lowered her head and reached out to caress her chest, feeling the difference.

  Zhao Xixun's eyes lit up, "You feel it, can you send out the ability."

  "Ability?" Wang Xinyu looked up at him after hearing this.

  "Yes, just like Ah Lang, it can emit flames." Zhao Xixun is a keen person, and he will carefully ponder what the situation is with him, and he will have his own opinions.

  And his guess this time is obviously very correct.

  Wang Xinyu listened to his words, felt it carefully, and then felt the heat wave gushing out from her palm along her arm...

  "Ah... it's a water element..."

  (End of this chapter)