Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Reminders

  There are some doubts in the heart, but after all, it is the first time that everyone has met, and it is not easy to discuss in depth, so we can only observe first.

  Moreover, Wang Xinyu didn't think so much. The end of the world will come tomorrow, and she is very anxious.

  Although she has read the book, the book does not describe the situation of the Wang family in detail. She only knows that Mr. Wang contracted the virus and died at the beginning of the apocalypse. What about the rest of the Wang family... their fate is life or death?
  What should she do next? Several uncles and cousins ​​are so good to her, and the nephews are still so young. Even if they got along a little bit unhappily before, it is the original body's fault more, and they are all Wang family members, no matter what friction there is, they are her relatives, how can she be? Can stand by and watch...

  But how can she keep them from suffering?
  Also, I don't know if any of them have supernatural powers. What if they miss the chance to become stronger due to her excessive intervention?

  She feels a little unbearable for the fate of so many people...

  She is not the savior...

  Wang Xinyu stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, looking at the dark night outside, she was deeply entangled.

  In the early morning, the sun that was supposed to rise from the east never appeared, the sky was overcast with gray, and the depression made people feel very irritable.

  "Ah..."

  "What's wrong? What's wrong?"

  With a scream in the room, everyone who was chatting in the living room hurried upstairs to check.

  "Xiaoyu, what's wrong?" Wang Guohua was the first to run to the door of Wang Xinyu's room and slapped hard.

  "Kacha..." The door opened quickly, and Wang Xinyu threw herself into Wang Guohua's arms, "Brother, you scared me to death."

  "What's wrong? Are you having a nightmare? Don't be afraid, Brother 5 is here. " Wang Guohua patted Wang Xinyu's back to comfort him.

  "Xiaoyu, what's the matter?" Mr. Wang asked anxiously at the end.

  Wang Xinyu pushed Wang Guohua away slightly and rushed into Old Man Wang's arms, "Grandpa, it's scary."

  "Don't be afraid, grandpa is here." Old Man Wang hugged Wang Xinyu and said to his aunt Gu Cuiping, "Cuiping, hurry up and let it go. Someone made Xiaoyu a bowl of shocking soup."

  "Okay." Gu Cuiping gave Wang Xinyu a gentle look, her eyes filled with the care of the elders for the younger. Gu Cuiping can be Wang Xinyu's grandmother at her age, and she really loves Wang Xinyu.

  Several people came to the living room to sit down, Wang Xinyu was holding on to the hand of the old man nervously, looking frightened.

  "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid." The old man Wang comforted and asked about the situation, "Can you tell my grandfather? What happened?"

  Wang Xinyu trembled slightly, as if she was really scared. She tried her best to calm down and started Narrator said, "I just had a terrible nightmare. I dreamed that this evening was full of wind and rain, lightning and thunder, and changes in the heaven and the earth... I died... Many people died..."

  As she said, she held the old man Wang's hand tightly. With his hands and body trembling, he said, "Grandpa, don't go out today, can you stay with me at home?"

  "This?" Mr. Wang is a little embarrassed. There are still patients in the clinic who come to see the doctor. Why don't you go...

  "Grandpa, I'm afraid, so just promise me. Grandpa..." Wang Xinyu held his hand nervously, and said nonchalantly, "I don't care, I won't let you go today anyway."

  She didn't know about the others. Destiny is not easy to make decisions, but Mr. Wang knows his ending, and she must stop it.

  The old man Wang was very embarrassed for a while, and tried to solve it, "Xiaoyu, you just had a nightmare. The dream is the opposite, it won't come true, don't be afraid. Grandpa still has a lot of patients, all of them have made an appointment before, it's not good. Go. As a human being, we must be confident, honest, and trustworthy. This is the foundation of human life."

  Wang Chengrong also disagreed, "Yes, Xiaoyu, no one can stand without trust."

  "Xiaoyu, what are you thinking? I've watched too many horror movies, and people are dead... Hehe..." Wang Guohua just thought it was funny, anyway, he didn't believe her words, he just thought that the little girl had a big brain and was just thinking about it.

  Facing doubts, Wang Xinyu couldn't control so much. She glanced at the floor-to-ceiling window and pointed in horror at the dark weather outside, "Yes, yes, it is this kind of celestial phenomenon, with dark clouds, exactly the same as in my dream..."

  Wang Xinyu thought The book describes the horror scene of the end of the world, and shudders.

  Gu Cuiping came over with a bowl of soup and medicine. Seeing her expression was really frightened, she couldn't help saying softly, "Dad, since Xiaoyu is frightened, you can accompany her at home. I'll have someone call over at the clinic. Those appointments should be postponed for a day. , or to other doctors, there is always a solution. You haven't rested for a long time. Why not take this opportunity to rest. Besides, I see that the weather is really bad, I don't know When did the storm come down, what should the regiment do on the road?" I do

  n't know if it was because of women's sensitivity, anyway, Gu Cuiping felt very uncomfortable when she woke up this morning, and after listening to Wang Xinyu's words, she felt even more nervous.

  She was used to being cautious and cautious. After handing the bowl to Wang Xinyu, she asked, "Xiaoyu, when will it rain on this day?"

  Wang Xinyu took the bowl and covered the bowl of shocking soup. There's no harm, just drink it, "Evening, auntie, do you believe me? Let the cousins ​​and the others come back, don't get caught in the rain... I dreamed that many people who got caught in the rain died... "

  Ah?" Gu Cuiping was really frightened when she said this, and she asked in horror, "No way?"

  Wang Xinyu sighed heavily, "Oh, I know what I said, it's hard for people to believe, I don't know how I could have such a strange dream, but it feels so real... What should I do?"

  She said to herself, then stepped forward and hugged Old Man Wang's arm, leaning on it and said, "I No matter, grandpa can't go out today anyway."

  She was so stubborn and childish, everyone couldn't help laughing and crying.

  "Okay, okay, grandpa is here to accompany you today, he's really a child who doesn't grow up." Mr. Wang finally compromised.

  Aunt Gu Cuiping immediately stood up and said, "Then I'll call and ask them to handle the appointment."

  With this delay, it was already 7:30, Wang Guohua stood up and said, "Okay, you are at home, I'm going to work. It's gone."

  Wang Chengrong also stood up, "I have to go too."

  "Don't go wherever you go, stay at home." Gu Cuiping suddenly panicked, and she made a quick decision.

  "Isn't it..." Wang Guohua looked at his mother in surprise, inconceivable.

  "What's wrong. If you don't go to the hospital for a day, the hospital will not close down. I will rest today." Gu Cuiping looked at Wang Chengrong and said, no doubt.

  Looking at his younger son again, he said forcefully, "You too, your company can't fail if you don't go for a day."

  (End of this chapter)