Chapter 4

Chapter 4

       is a little interesting, thinking about how to solve the current predicament without losing face.

Suddenly I heard the sound of nature from Aunt Li, "Miss Yu, why did you fall? Come on, I'll help you up."

  "Aunt Li, I knocked on your foot..." Wang Xinyu quickly got up with Aunt Li's movements. Sitting on the sofa beside him, "Thank you..."

  "Be careful." When Aunt Li heard her thanks again, she was no longer as surprised as it was at noon. She felt a little happiness in her heart, and secretly hoped that Miss Yu would always be so sensible. Be polite.

  She works as a nanny and takes money to do errands, but everyone has feelings. It is her job to take care of this family, and she still hopes that her labor can be respected.

  Previously, Wang Xinyu was picky, arrogant and difficult to serve. Sometimes when she did not satisfy her, although she would not scold them, she would be disgusted and reprimanded.

  She carefully helped Wang Xinyu to sit down, and when she heard that she was knocking her feet, she hurriedly said, "Then sit down, I will call and ask Dr. Liang to come over."

  Dr. Liang is the family doctor of Zhao's family, and Wang Xinyu knows that Regarding her own situation, she quickly waved her hand and said, "No, I'm fine, I just knocked a little, don't bother Dr. Liang."

  She didn't want to worry about it any more, she touched her stomach and changed the subject, "Is dinner ready? I I'm a little hungry."

  "Okay, then I'll go get someone to serve the food?" Aunt Li saw that there was no uncomfortable expression on her face, and that she had already fulfilled her obligations, so she didn't have much to do, so she quickly returned to her own job.

  "Well, let's go." Wang Xinyu imitated the original body's tone as much as possible, but it didn't seem to have much effect.

  However, no one here cares about her changes, or has doubts, and does not want to explore.

  Wang Xinyu herself knows that it is impossible to imitate others for a long time. Since she has come here for unknown reasons, she still has to work hard to live and live out herself. This is her last stubbornness as a senior citizen.

  Fortunately, in two days, the whole world will collapse. In order to survive, there will be countless people whose personalities have changed drastically. At that time, her change can also have some excuses, and it will not appear so abrupt.

  Aunt Li called the other two babysitters and went to the kitchen to serve dishes together.

  Top chefs cook carefully, full of colors and flavors, and a table full of dishes.

  This is the luxurious life of a wealthy family, a height that she could never reach in her life as a low-level commoner.

  Now, it's close at hand!
  But this kind of life can only be enjoyed for two days...

  She wanted to cry without tears.

  Obviously broke into a wealthy family but faced the end of the world, God, he is really good at catching people.

  Wang Xinyu swallowed her saliva. She had been busy all afternoon today, and she was already so hungry that her chest was on her back, especially looking at the delicious delicacies in front of her, could she not be greedy.

  "Brother, come over for dinner."

  She looked at the man who was still sitting on the sofa with a smile, and urged a little anxiously.