Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 Together?

  Everyone could only sigh when they heard what happened. At this moment, the phone rang.

  Gu Cuiping answered the phone, said a few words, and then hung up again, looking a little dignified.

  "Is it Cheng Rong's call?" Old Man Wang's original Shuoshuo expression has also slumped a lot after this day.

  "Yes, that..." Gu Cuiping glanced at Wang Hao hesitantly.

  And this sight is worth a thousand words, everyone understands.

  "Cheng Rong said that in the hospital... the situation is not optimistic, and they may not be able to come back until later." Gu Cuiping was embarrassed when she said this.

  Old Man Wang's expression froze, his brows furrowed because of worry, his face was full of ravines, and he looked much older than yesterday.

  "Well, call all the children back.

  It's dangerous outside, and the home is not necessarily safe. There are many people and strength. At this time, everyone can stay together and take care of them.

  Chengjun, if you bring the children, think about it. The way to burn all the plants in the yard, can you find cement? It's best to cover them all without leaving any small cracks..."

  Mr. Wang slowly talked about the regulations, and Wang Xinyu nodded frequently.

  Grandpa's idea is very good now. In times of crisis, when the family faces together, it has cohesion and can be more psychologically at ease.

  However, after Song Tianyao and Zhao Xixun established the base, it would be more appropriate to move to a safe area.

  The cohesion and execution of the Wang family are quite good.

  In the family group, the grandfather Wang gave an order, and the descendants immediately packed their bags and rushed over.

  When there are too many people, it is bound to be noisy, and the first ones are women and children.

  Although the Wang family seems to have a harmonious relationship as a whole, some small comparisons and frictions between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law and between sister-in-law and sister-in-law are inevitable.

  There are many rooms in the house, but there are only a few master bedrooms, and it is difficult to live comfortably in all of them.

  After all, it is someone else's home, and it is definitely not as comfortable as living in my own home.

  Moreover, the arrangement of the room also made Gu Cuiping extremely embarrassed.

  She is the eldest sister-in-law, the eldest aunt, and the current head woman of the Wang family. There are two concubines, a daughter-in-law and a niece, and now there are three more, as well as a sister-in-law and a niece. Together, the eight women have to sing a few plays. Ah...

  As soon as Zhou Fengying came home, she took Wang Hao from Wang Baozhu's hand and cried, "Oh, grandma's heart and soul, but you scared grandma to death, your mother's brain is a hammer, she has never She's not clear, what time is it, and she's still taking you out to run around, she deserves it..."

  "Third siblings... keep some virtue, the children are still there." Liu Hongfang reprimanded in disapproval she.

  Liu Hongfang has never seen Zhou Fengying very much.

  Zhou Fengying was born in a Zhou family of five aristocratic families. She should be knowledgeable and reasonable, but the fact is that she is not as good in life as she was born in a small family.