chapter 121-130

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 121 121 Space Change
  Zhao Xixun moved quickly, and before Wang Xinyu could react, she felt a chill in her lower back, and a big hand had touched her skin
  .

  Wang Xinyu's face turned red when she rubbed it, like a boiled shrimp.

  She bit her lip, her fingers grabbed the quilt and twisted out two flowers.

  She was so embarrassed that she was about to scold him when she opened her mouth but let out a snort, which made her bit her lip again in fright.

  No wonder she was like this, the man's fingers on the lower back seemed to have magic power, pressing and kneading with moderate force, after a moment of soreness, there was no verbal expression.

  Comfort's originally tense body gradually became weak and weak, and the whole person slumped into the quilt and didn't want to move.

  She was really tired these days, and she was very comfortable. Her eyelids drooped down, and she was dazed and half-dreamed.

  After an unknown amount of time, Wang Xinyu always felt that she had neglected something, her head was in a mess, she suddenly remembered, and she woke up suddenly.

  Space, space is gone!
  Just as she was thinking about it, she suddenly felt it again, and she was overjoyed. She wanted to go in. As soon as the scene changed, the person went to the bed in the space.

  She rolled over and sat up in surprise, and then her whole body froze, "You, why did you come in."

  In fact, she didn't know how long, not long after, she was confused for a while.

  Zhao Xixun was quite calm. He was giving her a massage seriously, but suddenly he changed the scene and didn't panic.

  "Of course I was brought in by you. You are responsible. I am terrified." He said that he was terrified, but there was no sign of fear on his face.

  Wang Xinyu pouted, obviously disapproving of what he said.

  Seeing this, Zhao Xixun smiled and rubbed her waist again, "Does it still hurt?"

  Another shudder, Wang Xinyu hurriedly shrank back, sat up, and pulled the clothes on her body with a small face. Zuo said fiercely, "It's long gone, don't take advantage of me."

  After saying that, she ignored him and went to check the space on her own.

  Anyway, she has already come in, and her secret has been exposed. As for whether she can accept it or not, it depends on how he negotiated. There is nothing to say.

  Exactly, in the future, there will be coolies that can be used, hehe.

  Wang Xinyu looked around and found that this space has expanded a lot on the basis of the original one.

  Exactly how much, it is impossible to estimate from a distance.

  Wait, what's over there? Is there an extra thatched cottage at the foot of the mountain?

  Wang Xinyu's heartbeat slowed for a beat, and she rushed over there excitedly.

  Seeing this, Zhao Xixun immediately followed.

  Wang Xinyu ran faster and faster, and the smile on her face became bigger and bigger, because as she got closer, she did see a thatched hut.

  This is the thatched hut that comes with the space, and she has already imagined it in her mind. Based on her years of experience in reading novels, there might be something good in the thatched hut.