Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 I have a few good brothers

  Wang Xinyu who can't help but want to roll his eyes when he hears him call his sister Xiaoyu and calls himself a brother.

  Where did the face come from... It's still so familiar.

  To be honest, she really felt that she had just lost her mind, and she was actually bewitched by his peach blossom eyes.

  Ouch, wouldn't the plot of the original book be too powerful to affect her normal three views... That's really scary.

  Wang Xinyu scratched her face and pulled out a far-fetched smirk, "Okay."

  Controlling the water speed, the two cooperated tacitly and quickly washed the mutant beads.

  "Hey, the color of this mutant bead..." Wang Xinyu said something.

  "Well, the color is a little darker, and the beads seem to be bigger." Song Tianyao took the beads and naturally noticed it. He looked a little serious and looked at Old Man Wang, "Grandpa Wang, is Third Uncle Wang in the research institute?"

  " Yes. , you go." The old man Wang nodded.

  "Okay." Song Tianyao squeezed the beads in his hand, looked at the big cat on the ground, thought of something, and his expression was a little dignified.

  He took the people away, and when he left, he didn't forget to throw a look at Wang Xinyu, "Sister Xiaoyu, see you again..."

  Wang Xinyu's lips twitched, and a look of grief flashed in her eyes, and she didn't want to answer anything.

  Song Tianyao left, Wang Xinyu supported the old man Wang and said, "Let's go too." The old man

  Wang nodded in agreement, "Yes, Guohua's foot is injured, and he has to be taken to the hospital to be bandaged."

  Wang Xinyu looked at the car At the same time, Wang Guohua was leaning against the car door and looking at them, "Then let's go over there."

  "Wait..." Jiang Hua stopped them.

  Wang Xinyu raised her eyebrows, "What's the matter?"

  "Well, don't you want the corpse of your big cat?" Jiang Hua asked, pointing to the corpse of the mutant beast on the ground.

  "Why do you want this?" Wang Xinyu was puzzled.

  Jiang Hua choked, seeing that she really didn't understand, and explained, "This morning, the government issued a new policy to encourage the masses to round up and kill mutant beasts and mutant plants. You can take mutant beads and mutant beast corpses in exchange for corresponding Supplies."

  This is also the reason why a group of them didn't leave here, anyway, they all contributed, so they should get a share of the pie, otherwise it would not be a waste of time.

  As for Song Tianyao taking away the mutant bead just now, they didn't say anything, also because he killed the big cat in the end, and it is understandable for him to take the big head.

  When Wang Xinyu heard this, her eyes lit up. The base policy has taken shape so soon. Zhao Xixun is really good. This big brother can do it.

  "Oh, I see, we don't want it." Wang Xinyu didn't want it in the end, and she didn't lack any supplies.

  Wang Guohua's injury was not serious, but the car was scrapped and could not be driven. He has just called home, and it is estimated that the person who picks them up should also come.