Chapter 11

Chapter 11

  The dark clouds that had been condensed for a day finally turned into a downpour in the evening, pouring down like the top of Mount Tai.

  The rain swept the entire land like a flood, and as the water level continued to rise, the low-lying areas were gradually submerged.

  It was raining non-stop...

  After four o'clock in the morning, Wang Chengrong's cell phone suddenly rang...

  "Hello..."

  "No, Dean Wang, there is a plague in S city..."

  "Huh?" Wang Chengrong suddenly jumped out of bed in shock When he got up, Gu Cuiping next to him was startled by him, and also got up and turned on the light.

  "What's going on? How come there is a plague, are you sure?" Wang Chengrong held his mobile phone in one hand and began to put on clothes in the other. Because of his trembling, he couldn't fit into his sleeves a few times.

  "I, I... I guess it is." The other party hesitated and seemed unable to give an exact answer.

  "What is an estimate, what is the specific situation... Let's talk..." Wang Chengrong was about to die.

  The other party began to narrate, "Beginning in the early morning, patients with fever and vomiting were sent over one after another, and now the hospital is overcrowded... At four o'clock, the first batch of patients sent over, the first column of deaths appeared. Just now, two more died...and, and..."

  "And what, hurry up..." Wang Chengrong frowned, suddenly remembering Wang Xinyu's words in the morning, he was incredulous, really dead...

  "And, The accompanying family members also developed the same symptoms as the patient, fever and vomiting... Director... I'm afraid I have also contracted... Vomit..."

  "Ah... Director... Come on someone..."

  "Shu Director, Director Shu, what's the matter with you?" Wang Chengrong felt a chill in his heart, listening to the noisy voice on the microphone, he knew that the matter was serious.

  He threw away his phone and walked out while putting on his clothes...

  "Wait, where are you going? You can't go..." Gu Cuiping grabbed him in horror and didn't let him go.

  "Cuiping, something happened, I'm going to the hospital to see it."

  "No, didn't you hear? It's the plague, the plague...it's contagious." Gu Cuiping was so anxious that tears overflowed, she pulled Wang Chengrong tightly the arm does not let go.

  Wang Chengrong was helpless, he said earnestly, "I'm a doctor, how can I stand by and watch something like this happen."

  "I know, but this time is different, it's a plague, it will kill people, yes, people are already dead... "Gu Cuiping hugged his arm tightly, not knowing where she got the strength, it seemed to weigh a thousand jins as it hung on his arm.

  "Cuiping, why are you unreasonable? Let go."

  "I won't let go... You can't go..." The

  two were so stalemate, Wang Chengrong used brute force and dragged her to open the door, arguing all the way. Go downstairs.

  The quarrel between the two was not light. Several doors opened one after another, and the house was suddenly brightly lit.

  In the living room, everyone was sitting together.