chapter 91-100

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 91 91
  Seeing the Sun Again

  What else can I do? Be an obedient and obedient daughter.

  What's more, she is still pregnant with her second child, so she doesn't dare to contradict her.

  "I see." Wang Xinyu compromised in a spineless manner, and then turned her grief and anger into appetite and buried herself in eating.

  Eating and eating, at this table today, she felt that it was superfluous, and the big brother didn't need bribes at all.

  She eats more, don't.
  Suddenly, a piece of lean meat appeared on the white rice, and Wang Xinyu raised her head.

  "The lean meat you like, eat more."

  Wang Xinyu looked at the chopsticks that Wang Baozhu had not taken back, and squinted and smiled, "Thank you, Mom."

  It's not a waste of effort if this meal can satisfy the family. She will do it next time.

  Zhao Xixun looked at the little girl opposite her with puffed cheeks and a satisfied face, and her mood returned to the joy she had been with every time before.

  Forget it, the little girl is so young that she doesn't know people well, so he will naturally not let her do stupid things again in the future
  . Wang Xinyu's biological clock wakes her up on time the next morning.

  Squinting, she really wanted to stay in bed for a while, but suddenly, she opened her eyes suddenly and looked at the curtain in disbelief.

  A ray of warm sunlight spilled into the room through the gaps in the curtains, like a beam of light, illuminating hope.

  The corners of Wang Xinyu's lips rose unconsciously. Is this the sun?

  She quickly sat up and jumped out of bed, running towards the light.

  Just as she grabbed the curtain and waved her hand, with the sound of the curtain sliding, Wang Xinyu had not seen the sun for more than three months, and was blinded by the dazzling light for a while.

  He raised his hand to cover his eyes, opened his eyes slowly, and looked at the sky, the blue sky and white clouds, the wind and the sun.

  The warm sun shone on her body, and her whole body was warm.

  After a long absence, everything is so beautiful.

  "Deng deng deng"

  Wang Xinyu hummed a little tune all the way, and jumped downstairs.

  "Slow down, be careful to fall." Zhao Xixun sat on the sofa, frowning slightly as he watched her reckless behavior.

  On the last three stairs, Wang Xinyu jumped down without feeling any danger at all. She is only excited now, "Brother, the sun is out today, have you seen it?"

  Zhao Xixun breathed helplessly, ignoring his warning and rushing to him The little girl with a bright smile in front of her couldn't get angry, she could only reluctantly compromise, "I see, are you so happy?"

  "Aren't you happy? The sun is out."

  Zhao Xixun looked at the little girl clear and cheerful . The pure emotion in his eyes, makes people involuntarily want to chase after possession.
  "Happy." Zhao Xixun smiled slightly.