Chapter 10

Chapter 10The mother and stepfather

  Wang Chengrong and Wang Guohua looked at each other helplessly, okay, the mistress of the family has spoken, they only have to be obedient.

  "Okay, don't go, we are all at home with Xiaoyu today." Wang Chengrong is the director of his own private hospital, and he has the final say on whether to go or not. He sat down and smiled and looked at Wang Xinyu, his eyes full of love.

  Wang Guohua owns a medical equipment company and is his own boss, so it's okay to take a day off. He stretched his waist and said, "Okay, since I don't go to work, I'm bored when I'm idle, so I went upstairs to watch a movie. Xiaoyu, are you coming."

  Wang Xinyu shook her head and leaned beside Grandpa Wang obediently, "If you don't go, I want to accompany Grandpa..."

  One sentence made Grandpa Wang smile happily. boring?

  Hehe... Sure enough, the stinky boy is incomparable with the sweet and glutinous female doll.

  Wang Xinyu really did not expect that her aunt would be so powerful. Not only did he leave the family at home, but he also sent a message in the name of the old man in the family group, so that everyone must not travel in the rain.

  Wang Xinyu breathed a sigh of relief. That's all she can do. Everyone has their own fate, and the dangers and opportunities of the apocalypse coexist. She can't interfere too much, and she can't bear the fate of so many people.

  As long as they escaped this initial catastrophe, and everyone was prepared afterward, they could use their abilities to be safe.

  Wang Xinyu knew that the original mother and stepfather would be back today, but she felt uneasy because she didn't know when, and finally called Wang Baozhu.

  "Mom, when will you and uncle get home today?"

  "Oh, we're already on the road, but the weather is so bad today, and the road is too congested. It's estimated that we won't be home until the afternoon." Wang Baozhu watched the car go fast. As he moved forward, he was so angry that he squeezed the waist of the man beside him.

  "Ouch, baby, take it easy, take it easy..." Zhao Yuliang begged for mercy because of the sudden pain, so pitiful.

  "I told you to go home early, go home early, but you didn't listen, you insisted on staying for another day, and... so I don't know how to control, let's see what you've done..." Yesterday's battle was too intense, and Wang Baozhu suffered serious sequelae. , I just want to go home and lie down on the big bed to sleep comfortably.

  Now I am trapped in this small space, the weather outside is oppressive, the travel is so slow that I am so anxious that I am in a bad mood, and my temper will follow.

  "Hey, baby, wife... I don't want to play with you for a few more days while I'm at work... Besides, you can't blame me for the bad weather..." Although Zhao Yuliang is middle-aged, he takes good care of it. Very good, is a beautiful uncle. Usually modest, but decisive at the negotiating table. Now he is putting on a wronged face and pretending to be pitiful. If he is seen by those opponents, he will be shocked.

  "Don't blame you, don't blame you, who do you blame? Do you blame me?"

  "Okay, blame me...Baby, blame me, it's my fault, I didn't read the weather forecast yesterday..." Zhao Yuliang knows women well Don't reason with her when you're making trouble out of nowhere, just take care of everything, and then just coax it, "Come on, you lie on my lap like this, I'll squeeze your waist..."