Unexpected guest

It was bouquet at lanling after taking down to wen clan . Everyone was enjoying the moment. Suddenly jin guanshan said we should choose the chief cultivator .
Nie mingjue: the one who have scarifice most for the war should be the chief cultivator. 😌

Lan xichen : yes da ge is saying correct, we should choose that person who have sacrifice. And young master wei has contributed most in the war.

jin guanshan was furious when sect leader lan and Nie were supporting wei wuxian Indirectly . But he didn't show it to others.

Jin pigwhore: but yumeng jiang have to rebuilt the lotus peir and they are still so young to be the chief cultivator. And still we can fix marriage of my son zixaun and young lady jiang. Last time it was just misunderstanding We can let the marriage happen again .😊 ( a/n well guys i hate jin guanshan to the core he is such a manwhore🙄 so i will call him jin pigwhore😂)

Wei ying didn't want his shijie to marry that arrogant peacock who look down upon her because of her cultivation so he had enough and he said:

sect leader jin sorry to say that we don't want this marriage proposal because its shije life she can choose her life partner herself its her right to whom she want to marry. And who ever she will chose we will respect her decision .😌

Jiang cheng (sect leader jiang): sect leader jin wei wuxian is saying right its a-jie life she can choose her life partner herself and we don't want to make it political marriage 😃

Everyone in the hall was saying its correct to choose herself a partner while wishpering each other.

Jin guanshan was becoming very furious and angry because of it . Now he was telling his son jin guangyao (meng yao) was the one who killed the wen rouhen . And he was the oldest and most experience amongst all the leader so it is best for him to be the chief cultivator.

Everyone was wishpering to each other every one is in daze what should they do lotus piers has to rebuilt now so they don't want other responsibility also and lan and nie sect was in dillema what should they do.

Jin pigwhore🐷🐷: and wei wuxian should hand over Yin Iron and Stygian Amulet to me.

???: why do you think Yin Iron and Stygian Amulet Should be given to you and what makes you think you can be chief cultivator.(little angry voice)

Suddenly they heard voice so they look towards the voice owner.

They saw a girl in white dress with jade pendent in which there is a butterfly tassels and her face was covered with white hat.

Jin pigwhore🐷🐷: who are you and how can you broke in the Middle of bouquet .

???:: my name is Yating Saren(elegent, graceful) . I am a disciple of Baoshan Sanren . sorry for coming uninvited but i am here for someone to take with me .(in calm tone and ignoring jin pigwhore irritation)

Everyone was shock when she announce herself as baoshan saren disciple. All of them were whispering to each other whom she want to take?
The most shock was wei ying when he heard yating and boashan saren name . Do they want to take him away from cultivation world . All the question was going on in wei ying mind.
Even the second twin lan wanji was shock because he knows to whom she want to take with her. lanwanji was freaking out in his mind if wei ying will go with her then will he be able to meet with wei ying or will he even able to confess his love for him . His stoic face doesn't show if he was freaking out or not it was just emotionaless but his brother saw his distress face and read his expression .