Qinghe nie clan

Wei ying : actually when we reach celestial  mountain grandma has already prepare our room in which we had our cloth and my clothes were especially  feminine . Grandma told since i have body like girl and special body  it doesn't  matter if i wear it this since  look like girl. After that i became habitual of wearing this clothes. And as day goes by due to cultivation my body started to change alot. My body alot became like girl. Even my sound became thinner like girl. And i also have womb like girl. He said shyly. Lan wangji ears went red he knows what wei ying means.

well he was right though as days went wei ying has slim waist fairy skin long and silky hair  and has rose as scent in his body. He Is the most beautiful women and men in the world who can beat the beautiness of women.

lan qiren ,lan xichen and jiang cheng were shock: so you became women?

Wei ying nodded at them shyly.

Lan qiren : aHem you told you have womb like women does that mean you can get pregnant  and continued lan bloodline.

Wei ying: umm i can get pregnant . He said while blushing hardly and lan zhan was full red just by thinking of wei ying being pregnant  by his children .

Lan zhan: just not that shifu and wei ying has invented a tailsman which can make man also pregnant well it is guarantee since someone from celestial  mountain has tried and he is now 4 month pregnant . Said while keeping his face poker but he was totally shyly inside.

Lan qiren , lan xichen and jiang cheng: are telling truth?

Wei ying : yes it is true like this we can continue our bloodline  and even if our kid will like same gender then  we can give them this tailsman which can continued our bloodline. said while smiling.

Lan qiren: well it is good inventions . Kids can be with anyone whom them love regardless their gender and even continue bloodline. He said while being proud that his nephew in law has invent great invention .

Lan zhan was also  so much proud of his qizi. Well there is a rule not to be over proud but he can't  help but be over proud of his qizi.

His brother was reading his face and just chuckle at him.

Both xichen and jiang cheng were happy that they could have their  own kids.

Xichen: wuxian its really nice invention. said while smiling.

jiang cheng  : well yeah we don't  need to worry about getting heir.

Wei ying was happy : thank you everyone for appreciating my this invention.

Lan zhan just hug him.

Lan qiren: wuxian it will good if you will continue making other invention also. After you are married to lan sect i will Make  sure provide you a laboratory  for making it without getting  any disturb.
And both of you call me uncle since you both are my nephew in law.

Wei ying and jiang cheng were happy that old master lan has accepted them and willing to be together.their partner just were happy for them. Soon all five of them dispatch to have lunch. Master qiren told wei ying and jiang cheng to be here for one night since he knows his nephew will just have sulking face they both will lan sect.

lan zhan took his lover in his private house Jingshi.

Wei ying: lan zhan why did you bring ne here?

Lan zhan : to sleep

Wei ying : but uncle has told before wedding we should not slEep together .

Lan zhan : since when u start obeying Uncle?