revelation

It has been a week since they are practicing . they have grown powerful core Especially our wangxian couple. Jiang yanli and nie huiasang progress has everyone. Some people who has them doing training has rumoured that jiang yanli has become strong cultivator. She have became 2nd most powerful female cultivator . Day by day she have became more beautiful .

Wei ying was ready to reveal the truth why he became demonic cultivator. yating know that it will be not easy for him to remember all those pain again.
She will her brother in anyway and support him physically, mentally, emotionally. On the other hand lan wanji was little scare and nervous how to propose wei ying for marriage. Well he can't  wait for it.

Wei ying: everyone listen i need to tell you something .

Nie huiasang: what you want to say wei-xiong?

Yating: truth

Everyone: huh ! confused

Wei ying: why i became demonic cultivator. why i never weild my sword again?

Yating : at first lets get a room .

Everyone was shock but wanted  to know why  he doesn't  weild sword again?

Yating: Explain

Wei ying : when jiang cheng got his core reprimand and came back to inn at that time i have gone to buy some food for us.  then wen chao had caught  me. He told wen zuliua to melt my core but when he tried to do he can't  feel my core ofcourse i have lost my core Already . After that wen chao has thrown me in burial mounds. I was going to fall when black smoke caught me and laid me on the ground  gently. If it wouldn't have caught me might i would have death. that time my mind was in mess And the  Evil soul their were trying to possessed my body but i wasn't letting them and trying to survived  and  because of someone i was awake but survived all that. But still inorder to survived i unwilling pull out the sword which is also the fifth part of yin iron.
After that i practice demonic cultivation for 3months and became the grandmaster of it. After that i took revenge from wen chao and his servants.
And you all know what happen after that.

everyone just shocked to know that wei ying has lost his golden core. The most shocked was lan zhan(wanji) soulmate of wei wuxian. His mind was in mess that he fail to protect him.

Yating: still not full truth you have told them?

Everyone : still there is truth which we should know?

Yating;  yes there is. wei wuxian better you tell them  all true.

Wei ying: jie but

Yating: no but i don't want any misunderstanding creates between you all. Say it now. Said in stern voice

Wei ying was scared of sudden change in his sister voice and he know when his sister call him by his full name it means he can't  do anything rather then do what it has been told.

Wei ying *sigh*: well i didn't lost my core i just transplant it to jiang cheng when his core was melt .

All this sentence shook the world of jiang cheng. He have his da shixiong golden core and he didn't even know it till now. If today yating shijie wouldn't  force his shixiong then till his whole life he would have assume that his core was fixed by boashan saren. He felt so betrayal by shixiong. How much selfless is his shixiong.

Others were also shock to the core. just how much selfless  is wei wuxian that he have given his core to the jiang cheng.

Nie huiasang: just who have done core transplantation ?

Wei ying: wei qing,qing-jie she helped me alot.

Jiang cheng grab wei ying collar: how can you be this selfless  to give me your core huh . If today shijie would have not told to tell us about this you would have never told us about this right. Damn it i never wanted this . His tears were flowing nonstop. Lan xichen hugged him and comfort him.