Goodbye

Next day after marriage of jiang yanli and jin zixuan was also happy and enjoyable day. But  sadly yating has to take wei ying and lan zhan to the celestial mountain . Now they were discussing about this topic with sect leader lan and elder lan qiren.

Yating: ahem xichen shidi and elder lan we need to discuss something  with you two So i hope we have not distrub you now?

Lqr and lxc: you haven't distrub us and yes we can proceed about it. While sipping their tea.

Yating : sure then wanji and a-ying come here. Its time to tell elder lan about you two.

Both were nervous but sooner or later they need to do so they collect their courage to tell about this.

Lz: uncle brother i need to tell you both something about me and wei ying. Actually me and wei ying are dating eachother. 
* Thud*
Lan qiren had faint due to qi deviation.

Lz and lxc: uncle

Wei ying: old master qiren

Yating just sigh she know she will get this reaction from the elder lan. She just gave him some spritual energy and he awake.

Lqr: xichen just now i had dream that  wanji and wei wuxian( troublemaker)  are dating .

lxc: uncle it was not dream but a reality  Uncle . Wanji and young master wei in real are dating.

Yating just sigh at them  what even she can do with them.

Yating: elder lan pls now not all this. We need to discuss something even more important . said in serious tone .

lqr just wondering that if wuxian has got changze personality then it would better then  cangse.

Lqr: and may  i  know what is that?

Yating: wanji need to go celestial mountain with us. all the boys there were shock Especially wangxian now that got it when yating told them she have surprise for them .

Everyone : whatt!!!

Yating: isn't  there rule  not to shout now why you all are shouting? she raised her eyebrows .

Everyone were embarassed for their behavior .They again fix their  composer.

Wei ying: jie you are saying truth that lan zhan is also going with us. he was very happy.

Yating nodded.

Lqr: lady saren why do you want to take my nephew with you?

Yating: because he is wei ying boyfriend thats why.

Lxc : but is it necessary  for him to go?

Yating: offcourse xichen shidi he need to go. You don't  need to worry they will come to meet you all time to time. If they want later on they will be back and settle in gusu.

Lxc; but if he will go then  who will handel lan sect?

lqr: what do you mean by who will handel lan sect? offcourse you will handel it.

yating: as i said xichen shidi they will come time to time for while then lateron they will come lan sect to settle down there for handelling lan sect you don't  need to worry about that. Said while sipping the tea.

Lxc: if that will happen  then i permit him to go celestial  mountain. Said calmly and happily.

Yating: wanji whats your thought on this?

Lz: i am willing to go with you both.

Lqr: but i won't  permit it. said angrily .

Yating just huff at lqr.