Spiritual tool

Everyone was very happy for the xuanli couple. The most happiest was one Madam jin when she got to know jiang yanli has accepted  the marriage proposal . The news of both being engaged  due to love was spread like fire .

yating : zixuan jie-fu can i get a private  room so that i can  talk to you all privately ?

Others were confused why she need private  room.

Jin zixuan : yeah sure . One room or different  room for each on one?

Yating : one room so that i can talk to you  all together.

jin zixuan: okk lets go to this room.

Lan xichen : lady saren what you want to talk about with us that also in private?

Yating : well its about something  which i will give to you all. So i don't  want to give it infront of everyone .

Wei ying: a-jie whats that you want to  give us?

yating : well its for your cultivation . I will give you all a spritual tool which is suitable for you.

everyone except  wei siblings: what you want to give us spiritual tool ?

yating : yes.

Jiang cheng; wei wuxian why are you not
Shock about that.

Wei ying: i know my jie so when she told she want to give us something  that also related to cultivation  that means either spiritual tool or advices for our improvements .

Jiang cheng: okay.

Yating : so i will start giving you  all.
At first a-ying where is your  suibian ?

Wei ying : it must be in jiang cheng room .

Yating shook her head and called suibian. Just in five minutes suibian came to her.

Everyone except wei siblings : how do you do that ? isn't  that wei wuxian spiritual  sword?

yating: yeah i know it is . But suibian also take me as its master.
Transform  back to your original  form.

Suibian original  form

Everyone was shocked to core .
Whose sword is this ? it was clearly  wei ying sword what happen to it?

Yating: well guys it is the true form of suibian or you can say how it looks.  A-ying take it back. she throw towards wei ying And he catch it.

Wei ying: jie do you really have to do that.

Jiang cheng: how is that possible  a-die has given this sword to wei wuxian how can it be like this?

yating: cheng shidi it is always like this no one knows except  former sect leader jiang ,elder jiangs and a-ying . It was sent by grandmother to the a-ying as a present . And just not that he have got the letter with it. Where he got to know about all this.