training (immortal)

Wei ying pov

Yesterday was so much fun. I got to meet grandma Spent some time with her. I have husband beside me who will always protect me. From today our training  will start. I am so excited  and nervous because  i can again wield my sword again i don't  need to use my demonic cultivation . now i need to  now wake up and take shower. since my hubby lan zhan has taken shower its my turn.
End of Pove.

Now  wei ying has gone to take bath. After half an hour wei ying came out from shower. Lan zhan and wei ying got ready.

ful black is wei ying and white inner one was lan zhan

Both of them went to their grandma room for eating breakfast. Sooner all four of them start eating food. After eating food they were strolling  the place as they don't  want to start right after eating food.   Yating went to train the juniors .

🌼 after few minutes🌼

Boashan sharen called them. After both of them went to training area. Boashan saren want to tell them something about themselves. So she start telling about her life event .

Boashan  saren: aying wangji you must know that i am immortal. Both of them nodded at them.
       Did you know your jie yating jie  is also immortal .

wangxian: what yating jie is immortal . Shock tone.

Boashan saren: yes she is . You might have already been immortal  if you were here since kid But you were adopted by former sect leader  jiang so we didn't came to take you with us but there is also another reason why we didn't  take you because you were mean to meet your soulmate. And as later you meet your soul mate lan wangji.  Now since you will be immortal  ofvourse you don't  want to be alone when your soulmate will die. So ofvourse you two will be immortal.

lan zhan and wei ying were speechless.

Wei ying; what if i would have been with you since kid then would i have meet lan zhan?

Boashan saren; you both were destined  to meet eachother and be together and no one can separate you two not even me. Even i have taken you in then sooner or later you both would have across the path  with eachother and became one .
We cannot  help but let the fate go on like this.

Lan zhan: did me and wei ying has been together even in our previous life? asked who was till now silent .

Boashan saren smile at him.
Boashan saren: yes you both were together before  and now and will always be together even if you are separated  still your love ,destiny will bring you both together.

Both of them  blush and feeling very happy That they love eachother.

boashan saren: now its time for training .
At first dis you eat the fruit which i have given you?

Wei ying : yes i have eaten it. It was tasty i used to feel alot of strength  is in me.

Boashan saren; ofcourse you will feel alot of strength after all it is for making your physical strength To make it strong.
You physical strength is good but not good as lan have so it was prepared especially for you.