wedding👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨‍❤🎉

After the specific  lan nie jiang found out all the truth, They were very emotional and upset But still everyone is happy they just want to forget their past and want to start new life. Now the wedding of xuanlu( jiang yanli and jin zixuan ) iS there.  so many people were invited in the wedding.

Yating ,jiang cheng, wei wuxian:  Jin  disciples  decorate the full place properly. And jiang disciple arrange the tables and place to sit to everyone. Biao di and a-ying /jie and jiang cheng/ biao jie and wuxian( they call eachother at the same time) they just laugh at each other.

Yating: a-ying you help the jin disciples and servants in decorations whereas biao di you help the jiang disciples and servants in the arrangement of all tables. There should no problem okay all shouLd be set. I will go towards the kitchen and see all the food and liquors arrangement and i will give biao jie and bia-fu  to eat something before the wedding because  they both will busy meeting all the guest. And i need to give them their wedding dress okk. Now go.(^v^)

wei ying: okay jie there will be no problem in all the arrangement .(ᗒᗨᗕ)

Jiang cheng: yes biao jie there will be no problem . We will take care of it. (•ᴗ•)❤

They all three nodded to eachother went to Their wedding. all of the friends were busy to help them in wedding preparation . Lan zhan, nie huiasang, lan xichen, ming yao and nie mingjue were all busy to help with the wedding. Ming yao was very happy for his brother wedding. Many illegitimate son of jin guangshan were found and given proper treatment to them. They were all happy towards the new  jin sect leader and their brother  That he have search them given them shelter food education respect and legitimate son title . Madam jin also treat them like her own son . They couldn't ask more for it, They sworn with their life that they will loyal to jin sect.  They all were helping in the marriage.

Wei wuxian was helping jin disciple and servants  with all the decoration alongside his lover lan zhan.😍

Same as jiang cheng  he was helping jiang disciple and servants in arrangement of tables and all along side lan xichen.

Ming yao and nie mingjue take over the kitchen. They will see all the dishes that are going to serve the guests. Instruct them which which dishes they  should increase for the guest and liquors and tea especially for lan clan since they don't  drink alcohol.

nie huiasang was with yating. He was helping yating in her works like checking all the arrangement , taking food for the both bride and groom , their dress and jewelleries. Truth to be told he love yating  company and with others he feel like third wheel, single dog and have to eat dog food.(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Nie huiasang ; yating jie will wei qing and wei ning will come over the wedding of jin-xiong and lady jiang.

Yating : maybe or maybe not.cause qing jie has to go different place for the monthly  treatment for the people in her clinic . They spent there 6 months in celestial mountain and 6 month in cultivation world since they have open alot of clinic.

Nie huiasang became little sad as wei ning will not come in the wedding. Yating notice huiasang was little upset .

Yating : how about later we went to meet them and help them in their work might we can do some good deeds.😄

Nie huiasang: sure jie . His mood became little hood when he heard that .

Yating: but now lets focus on the wedding .

Huiasang nodded.

Yating went towards yanli room and huiasang went to zixuan room. They give them food and they eat happily and talk with yating and huiasang.