Dafen wens

Guys photos are not mine i just download it from  google . Credits to its owner okay.

so lets start now 👻

Nie huiasang : call me a-sang yao ge. Can i call u that?🤗

Ming yao smiled and said : offcourse you can call me yao ge and sure i will call you a-sang😊

Someone was drinking vinegar guys😂 well you know that guy was nie mingjue  . He was drinking vinegar because his little brother and crush are talking so sweetly and calling each other with nickname😢 So sad he also want to his crush to call him sweetly by nickname
A-jue. he was sulking in his mind.

yating: well sect leader jin i hope you will give wen remnants   to take them with me.

Jin pigwhore🐷🐷: they are wen they should be killed what if later they will rebel or take revenge against us . It will be troublesome. its better to kill them .

wei ying : sect leader jin how can you be this cruel huh? wait to whom i am asking who doesn't  cared about other than himself 😡 he yelled at pigwhore.

Nie mingjue: lady saren its best if we kill them so that they will not against any sect and kill innocent people.

Yating and wei ying at same time: sect leader nie are you even your conscious do you even know what are u saying . Slightly anger at nie mingjue.

Nie mingjue; i am at my conscious  wei siblings but they are wens because of whom  the war was started many innocent were killed.

wei siblings: sect leader nie we know you hate wen rouhen because he killed your father but the wen remnants  captured by the jins are innocent  who were not even involved in the war. Most of them are elder ,children ,womens, they are doctors  mostly who  saved the lives of other people.
You are saying that they will take revenges if they are left to live . Tell me how they will take revenge when there are non cultivator  who didn't  even know how to wield the swords  how they can kill people when they are just elder people who want to live peaceful life .
SECT LEADER NIE     YOU ARE KNOWN AS JUSTICE LORD (it was  like that name right  guys i forget about it😝)  then today a physician  is asking help
And justice  from you . Are you going to be justice lord or nie mingjue whose father was killed by wen ? we are waiting for your answer.

sect leader nie was in dillema what to do cause he was known for giving justice to innocent he just can't  let his personal  grudges to let suffer a innocent  person . 

Nie huiasang saw his brother with concern because he know it is not easy for him to choose ,so huiasang went to his brother, smiled  and reassure he should take case as justice lord not As nie mingjue .

Ming yao went to nie mingjue and said : sect leader nie be yourself and support which one you want to be justice lord or nie mingjue. ( calmed and reassuring tone and smile at him)

Everyone was whispering to each other what decision  will sect leader nie will take . well it was hard to choose because one wrong decision the life of innocent  were at stake . And the reputation  of nie was also at stake As a justice lord.

Nie mingjue Sigh* finally let its grudge leave behind and be lord justice. He remember  when his father has told him  there will be day when we need to take one of the most hard decision as sect leader. They need to leave their all personal  affair behind  when they act as sect leader they need to give justice  to innocent  and punishment  to culprit . so today also he will follow his father teachings.

Nie mingjue : i choose to be lord justice  Give justice  and equality  to innocent  and everyone who deserve it  and punished the culprit for its bad deeds. I want to follow my father teachings " to leave personal affair behind when we act as sect leader and give justice to innocent and punishment to culprit "
And he turn towards ming yao and said:mingjue call me mingjue rather than sect leader nie.
Ming yao blushed after hearing that.
nie huiasang already knows his brother liked ming yao from the day he have saw him. And was smriking Behind his fan while thinking how to bring them closer.

Everyone was happy with nie mingjue  decision Except  one guy that is  jin pigwhore since he want to make salves to wen remnants of his. 

So now everything is clear then call the all wen remnants  . We want all of them to be here. bring them here properly don't  be arrogant  brat you all jin brats understood. Yating and wei ying yelled to the jin disciples.

Well it wasn't  their fault by the way  jin sects was way to much arrogant so ofcourse they don't  want to talk the way they understand . You know😉

Well all the wen remnants  came yating and wei ying explain them if they wanna go with them to celestial  mountain where they can live peacefully  without any war discrimination  Just peaceful life will be there.

Yating: xaioli and xili 
Xaioli and xili are the twin sister living in celestial  mountain being the disciple of yating .  They are the neice of yating shidi they became yating disciple as they admire her alot Want to be like her.

Xaioli and xili : shifu you called us
Yating : yes i called you here for Some work. xaioli  you go to book the full in and give them new clothes  of celestial  citizens and let them rest ,provide them anything they needed. And xili you take them all to the in and take care of everyone . No one should be hurt.

Wei ying: qing -jie  You guys trust a-jie people and go with them to celestial  mountain they will help to settle there i will also be there soon so don't  worry and help you .

Wen qing : a -ying and lady saren we are greatful to you both and grandmaster  baoshan saren for helping us and giving us new life . We will always be in your debt.

Yating : call me a-ya since a-ying call you qing jie i will also call u qing jie you don't  need to be formal and me and a-ying has taken a decision if you guys want then you can take wei as your surname . Be our adopted family .😊😊

Everyone eyes widen when the wei siblings  are willing to  give them their surname and became their adopted family.
Most shocked were wen remnants  when they heards this they can't  believe someone  is willing to take them as their adopted family .

And their you can continue being doctor saving the life of  people. There are so many herbs in celestial  mountain you will be interested in this. Said yating to wen qing .

Xaioli and xili has taken wen remnants  to in for cleaning  themselves ,resting ,eating and after sometime they will  go to celestial  mountain .