Ming sect

she finally  notice that meng yao was here . She was confuse why he is here shouldn't  he be in ming sect ( imaginenari name guys okay)

Yating : meng yao what are you doing here?  Didn't  you get letter from your mother to return back ? she asked one raised eye brow

Meng yao: Lady saren i am here because when i was going to return to home the war is in the middle so i was not able to return home and it was fun to be here to see all the drama😁

Yating : a-yao stop calling me lady saren call me like how you used to call me shije before.

Meng yao : okay shije
Wei ying : a-jie did you know meng yao already?
Everyone  was also curious how the desciple of boashan saren know a son of prostitute .

Sect leaader yao : lady saren you know him son of prostitue and your letting him to call you shije.?

Yating :  yes a-ying i know him from before his mom and our mom are friends and our family is also friend of them and aying call him shidi okay.And sect leader yao  Think before you speak  your are speaking about my shidi . When you even don't  know who is he?

Sect leader yao : we know him very nicely he is just a son of prostitute  more than nothing.

Yating  slapped sect leader yao so hardly that he became unconscious . didn't  i said think before you say . Everyone this will be the result if You  speak without thinking and speak with respect to my shidi .

Everyone see sect leader yao with horror cause just with one slap he is unconscious what would have happen if he had cross his limit.

Wei ying was laughing nonstop after looking  the condition of sect leader yao he know that they should never take his ajie word lightly . Lan zhan was looking with amusement  and happily this is the first time he had laugh or smile after what happen to lotus pier.

Wei ying : meng yao you can  call me xian ge  or shixiong since you call shiJie to ajie😊

Meng yao : umm i will call you shixiong or xian ge😊
You can also call me a-yao or shidi 😊

Nie mingjue don't  know why but he was feeling little jealous how meng yao tell wei wuxian to call him ayao or shidi .  Same goes to our lan er ge he was sulking and drinking little vinegar after what he just saw😑
He want wei ying to call him a-zhan or er ge 😜

lan xichen: lady saren sorry to distrub you but   we want to know what you mean by we don't  who is he?

Yating : oh i will tell you about that first wake up sect leader yao he should also know who is my shidi whom he have insult? with scary smile she replied

Lan xichen ; okay
After few minute sect leader yao is wake up. Now yitang is started to tell about who is meng yao . wei ying nei mingjue , huiasang are super curious  to know who is meng yao.

Yating : before i say something i want to warn you all don't  interrupt me and don't  try to insult anyone especially  meng yao mother especially  you sect leader yao you because ming sect will come and kill u there only .

Okay lets start

               Ming ziyi(since i forget meng yao mother name hope you won't  mind guys right)         Sect leader of ming sect       as you all know ming sect are know for assassination work

       Sect leader of ming sect
      as you all know ming sect are know for assassination work. they are train as assassin so that they can  do spy very carefully without  getting caught . one day sect leader meng got to do assassination  of criminal who have raped and killed the underage girl.when later  they got to know that criminal was in brothel she replace herself as a meng xiang  in brothel with her righthand ming sisi to catch that criminal . They have to be there for so many month to catch him . sect leader ming and her right hand sisi has placed meng xiang and meng xuli to safe place to take their place So lateron there will be no problem. One day a customers  came in that  brothel
Sect leader jin was that person who came that day and when he saw ming ziyi he was mesmerized by her beauty but the brothel owner didn't  dare to let sect leader jin go  to her  place in ming ziyi room because she already know if sect leader ming will know that she have sent cuatomer to her room she will not hesistate to kill her .  but sect leader was stubborn  and bastard who want to sleep with sect leader ming ziyi so he order one servent to mix drug on her tea so she will not be on her conscious. And when she drunk that she was not conscious and this pigwhore raped her just because of not being in her conscious she has lost her dignity because of This bastard. 
Later when she woke up she was ready to kill jin gaunshan  but at that time criminal has came at wrong time so she has to go out there to catch that criminal. Later on  meng xiang and meng xuli were back to brothel and meng xiang has to pretend  that she was the one who has slept with jin guanshan . When he woke up he saw meng xiang she was goodlooking so he want to play with her sometime lateron he will leave her after he will be bore.  After giving punishment to that criminal it has been 2 months suddenly  when ming ziyi  suddenly  want to throw up and she was feeling nauseous . it has been week she has got all the symptoms  of pregnant  women . Everyone was worried about her when she was not feeling well. Later their ming doctor said that she was pregnant  she was shock to death because she never hooked up with any man then suddenly  she remember  that when jin pigwhore has drugged  her tea and taken advantage  of her.