wedding 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨🎉

It has became two month since wangji and wuxian came back to the  gusu and lotus peir . wangji and wuxian would be always together both of them will follow  each other like lost puppy time to time. Now  everyone is busy with the wedding preparation of jiang cheng and lan xichen.

Lan xichen has given his position of sect leader to his brother lan wangji. And he became sect leader  of jiang and jiang cheng became madam jiang. And wuxian became future madam lan.

Jiang yanli has taken responsibility of kitchen as zixuan is taking care of jingling. Wei wuxian and lan zhan in the decoration. Nie huiasang has been in charge of their wedding dress and painting their moments well other painter gas also beem called .

Nie mingjue and madam nie has taken responsibility of  Arrangement of tables and liquor for the guest . Everyone has busy Jiang disciples helping mingjue and madam nie , lan clan helping in decoration with wuxian and lan zhan and jin disciples with yanli helping them checking the food side dishes and some dessert.

It was so lively that whole lotus peir was enjoying and beaming in the happiness of their sect leader getting married. Everyone was happy for them it was good that no one dare a judge them since nie clan also has homosexual sect leader they don't  dare say anything to sect leader nie but madam nie and nie sect is so humble kind to everyone that evryone love them respect them regardless them being in same sex marriage . People just want peace now . And they  believe  if there is love then there will be peace. People had been changing  their thoughts about same sex marriage  relationship .

Whole lotus peir was looking so beautiful   with purple blue and red. Lotus bloomed in the ponds and lake of yumeng jiangs, Which make it more beautiful. Now the bride and groom  family were rushing from here and there.  they were helping both of them to get ready. Wuxian yanli nie huiasang zixuan were in jiang cheng room and wangji nie mingjue madam nie   lan qiren was in his nephew xichen room.

They were all comforting both of them  were looking good that if they will see each other then will just drool over them. All the guest were sitting in their respective place wangji nie mingjue lan qiren and madam nie were standing beside xichen who was desperately waiting for his wife.

Suddenly when they were about to leave room and go to hall where everyone is waiting. They heard someone dramatically fake crying And saying

??: aww my cheng biao di look so beautiful . You guys even leave without me. I am so hurt.
They looked towards from where the sound came.

Wei ying/ jiang cheng/ jin yanli: yating jie/ meimei

Jiang cheng start crying and hug her tightly .

Jiang cheng : I -sniff- thought -you -sniff-won't - come -sniff -in my wedding.

Yating : aww how can i not come in my biao di wedding afterall i am your biao jie though we are cousin but still i love as  my own brother. So don't  cry your make up will be destroyed . And here come i have to give you something. She made him sit In table.

 She made him sit In table