confession

Next day
Jin zixuan called everyone except jiang yanli to a room.

Yating: so sect heir jin is there something you want to talk with us? while sipping tea .

jin zixuan: actually i want all of your help for making confession to lady jiang.
He said shyly. he was going to say something but wei ying and jiang cheng cut off him in the middle

Wei ying and jiang cheng: do you really love our shijie/ajie or you just want to make a fun of her?

Yating : both of you shut up . After taking lesson in gusu did you both forget interupting someone while they are talking is forbidden And disrespectful .
Yating glare at both of them .

Wei ying and jiang cheng: j - jie/s-shijie sorry young master jin.

Yating : we will help you sect heir jin and continue what you are saying.

jin zixuan : its alright and thank you lady yating . Well i hope sect leader jiang and young master wei will keep lady jiang busy while we all preparing the place and at 7pm you guys will bring her to place near river at sijin (imaginary name guys)

Yating : no problem we will help you but it will be much better if i will make yanli shijie busy in lanling market and a-ying and shidi will help you all preparing shije favourite things .

Nei huiasang: i think yating jie is saying right it will be much better if yating jie will acompany her and jie you can prepare a new dress for her right , i mean matching clothes for you both?

Jin zixuan: actually about that i have already told our best tailor to make new clothes for both us that should be same it will be ready till 5 pm.

Yating and huiasang: not bad i am sure you will keep her happy and try to express your feeling more to her she will be more happy. 😊

Wei ying notice that ming yao was not there so he asked yating: jie where is ayao shidi since he is not here?

Yating: oh a-yao actually aunt ming has called him back for some work so he will be here till sun set. Don't worry about him.

So lets be busy on our part.
everyone nodded their head.

Yating: yanli shije well i don't come down the mountain much so i hopw you won't mind to go market of lanling , we will buy some things for eachother and we will spend sometime together.

jiang yanli: sure lets go. Lets call a-cheng and a-xian also .

Yating : yanli shijie lets not bother them people will think they are our bodyguard the way they will glare to all the people who will stare at us. And lets we girls only go .

Jiang yanli : okay at first lets change oyr dress. Yating nodded.

 Yating nodded

yanli dress