Helping hand II

Nie huiasang : what are saying i don't understand ?

yating: young master nie first lets drop the formality's as you are my brother bestfriend . you can call me yating jie. She smile at latter

Nie huiasang : sure , i would love to call you yating jie . You can also call me huiasang or didi .

Yating : so huiasang didi you don't need to act as fool infront of me . you can hide from whole world what are you but not from me and shifu. She smriked

Nie huiasang gasped as no know about it .

Nie huiasang : so how did you i am just acting.

Yating : huiasang didi i have so many years of experience . Of course i know you were just faking it about being headshaker, so later you can do what you want to do without anyone knowing Even your dage don't know anything about it. you were studying in gusu lan because  gusu lan has the most collection  of book which are very useful. Isn't  it?

Nie hiasang : i have never thought  in my whole life anyone will Know  what i am in true in nature. you got to know just  in a second you are really worthy to be called the disciple of baoshan saren .

Yating : huiasang  i am just here to say you something and decide what you want To choice . didi its better if you tell your dage and trusted people what exactly  you are. if your dage gets to know what are you he will feel betrayed by his own brother and be hurt not because what you are rather than knowing from other person . well i am not forcing you to tell its your choice  . We don't  know what will happen in  future but be happy in present didi . If you need ny help from me you can ask.  Last but not least if you can help your brother in politics from your dage behind it will be more prosperous.

Nie nuiasang : yating jie i will think about it? yating hummed and left the room.

Now its my dense brother and ice prince matter i need to handle.

Yating : second  young master lan can i come in?

lan zhan: he opened the door and call her inside
     so  lady wei it must Be important  thing you want to talk  with right?

yating : offcourse it is second young master lan. After all i am here to talk about my twin brother wei ying.
Well i got to know that you love my brother 😏😏

Lan zhan have stoic face but his ears were red and yating notice it. and hummed as answer .

Yating : well i really don't  know you love❤❤ my brother so much  That you want to take him to gusu to hide him from whole cultivation  world.  i know demonic cultivation is not good for him but don't  you think you should  ask why did he choose that path and where was for three month . Well i know all this question  answer but  i want you to know from him.

Lan zhaN: wei ying is not willing to tell me what has happened to him all those time.  in sad tone.  I still want to hIde him from all the cultivation world.

Yating: well if my stubborn  brother doesn't  want to tell anyone  about this then noone can know well he Will die with allthose secret rather than telling anyone. Lan wanji  if you really love him then be quick because some one will take him away from you. You will never see him. I don't  care if You don't  talk with others but please Speak clearly with my brother otherwise he will misunderstood about your intentions . well he is so much dense so tell him face face that you love him . I am willing to help you. I hope you will always protect him. Last but not least don't  ever dare to hurt
My twin brother otherwise  i won't  hesitate to bury you alive. (she said last sentence  scary and threatning tone)